Forex Trading Signal 10/15/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 10-15-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Tuesday.

UK CPI came out higher than expected but not going long on GBP/USD was a very good plan. In fact, GBP/USD nearly did not move at all. Eventually it went down the Diamonds member made a nice money on sell.

Then we had German ZEW. It came out much worse than expected but EUR/USD did not move down that much. If you entered on the spike, probably you got out with small profit or loss, or at BE. EUR/USD eventually went up and Magister Pips gave a buy signal on EUR/USD in the Diamonds room so it was another good trade there.

Let's talk about Wednesday.

1. Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 (8:00 a.m. New York Time) NORWAY
At 8:00 a.m. we will have Norway Interest Rate statement. It is expected to come out at 5.25% If it comes out at 5.00% or lower, this should be weakening NOK and I would buy EUR/NOK or USD/NOK and look for 400 to 800 pips move. If they leave it unchanged at 5.75% or they raise rates, I would sell EUR/NOK or USD/NOK and expect a good move too. Watch out for the commentary.

2. Wednesday, October 15th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. Retail Sales Core and PPI and Empire Manufacturing. The PPI will be less important here. Last month we had -0.5 deviation on Retail Sales Core m/m and EUR/USD moved by 27 pips and then eventually moved about 60 pips. It is expected to come out at -0.2. If it comes out at -0.6 or lower, I would sell USD/JPY or buy EUR/USD (pick one that looks better right before the report) and look for 30 to 40 pips move. If it comes out at +0.3 or higher, I would buy USD/JPY or sell EUR/USD and look for 30 to 40 pips move as well.

That would be all for Wednesday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

Good luck trading guys!

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Forex Diamond Subscription

Good day Felix,

Please how do i subscribe to forex diamonds. I am in Nigeria, and the country is not listed on your payment system. I am sorry for using this forum to make this request.
Thanks

femio

Back