Forex Trading Signal 10/16/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my Forex friend :)

Hi-Quality Preview/Review:
1) 10-16-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Wednesday.

The interest rate statement out of Norway came out as expected so no news here.

U.S. Core retail sales came out lower than expected. It just hit the trigger but it worked pretty well on USD/JPY. It the first 10 seconds it moved by 5 to 10 pips but within a minute it moved by over 30 pips. I hope you made some money on this.

Let's talk about Thursday.

1. Thursday, October 16th, 2008 (8:30 a.m. New York Time) USA
At 8:30 a.m. we will have U.S. CPI Core m/m coming out. I would trade USD/JPY on this. If it comes out at 0.3 or higher, and the other numbers are as expected or higher, I would sell USD/JPY SHORTLY AFTER the release. If it comes out at 0.1% or lower, and the other numbers are as expected or lower, I would buy USD/JPY SHORTLY AFTER the release. If the trigger is hit, I would expect 30 to 40 pips move.

The other reports such as US TIC, Industrial Production or Philadelphia Fed may move the market a bit but currently I would not trade them.

That would be all for Thursday.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $9.99 FOR 2 WEEKS!
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

Good luck trading guys!

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pipsalot

The video with the signal is recorded by Sir Pipsalot.
For your convenience, this text is written based on the video by Crazy Cat

Back