Forex Trading Signal 11/10/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my friend :)

Here is the hi-quality video:
11-10-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Friday.

At 7:00 a.m. we had Canadian Employment. It did not hit our triggers so it was a no trade.

At 8:30 a.m. we had U.S. Non-Farm Payroll which did not hit our trigger but the price moved pretty well. But it was not only because of current Non-Farm Payroll number but because of big negative Revision and much higher unemployment rate. On the other hand, it was very hard to scalp after the report as well.

Let's talk about Monday.

1. Monday, November 10th, 2008 (4:30 a.m. New York Time) UK
At 4:30 a.m. we will have UK PPI. I don't think it is really tradable at this time but Sir Pips have some ideas how to trade it - it is kind of complicated so if you are interested, please watch the video. I will not be trading it, however.

Realistically, there is nothing happening on Monday. In general, this week is going to be slow although there are a few things that might be worth to trade.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $27.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $9.99 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pips

Back