Forex Trading Signal 12/19/08

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hi there my forex friend :)

Here is Sir Pip's video:
12-19-2008.swf

Let's first review what happened on Thursday.

German IFO came out too close to expectations so it was a no trade. EUR/USD went down 35 pips but it was mostly due it price level right before the report.

UK Retail Sales came out much better than expected, and GBP/USD went way up. Slowly but surely. I did not expect that much big move but that's OK - better bigger than smaller.

Let's talk about Friday.

1. Friday, December 19th, 2008 (7:00 a.m. New York Time) CANADA
At 7:00 a.m. we will have Canadian CPI. Do not trade the spike on this. Last month we had -0.2 deviation and a very confused price action and eventually the CAD actually gained some value. It is expected to come out at -0.1% If it comes out at -0.3% or lower, USD/CAD should eventually god down by 20 to 30 pips; if it comes out at +0.1% or higher, USD/CAD should eventually go up by 20 to 30 pips.

That's all for today. Have a good weekend.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sirpipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To Our Success!
-Crazy Cat && Sir Pip

euro sell

Thanks again for the video SP. Euro's approaching 3900 as I watch it, so I've put in a limit sell at 4700 sl 4950 - may or may not get filled, but it can hang there while I wait for a possible better price to get short. Won't really be able to keep my 5-minute-a-day eye on the market until the New Year - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all !

No problem. Yah, almost 500 pips in a day on that one. I wonder how many people took the trade off the video? It seems not as many people comment here on the message boards as they used to.

can't understand one thing

Hi Sr. Pipsalot,

Thirst of all, i would like to thank you for this great job your are doing here.
I have one question about CAD Core CPI comments:
You said that if news goes bad for CAD, to sell USDCAD; and if goes good, to buy USDCAD. It's just make no sense for me.

Thank you!

Pico Zeh.

Back