• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex21.com (was ForexEASystems.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I think if you check the very first page of the reviews for ForexEASystems, you'll see that there's no special preference given to this company has a string of low rated reviews. I could also point to a couple of services Felix used to own that prove that I don't let my moderators give special preferences to any company.

If your review didn't get posted after 5 business days, there are two courses of action you can follow...

1. You can complain about it in the company's discussion thread and then hope that I spot your complaint. There are over 2000 companies listed and I can't read all the discussion threads all the time. You got lucky this time. There was a moderated post in the thread so I came in for a closer look.

2. You can go to the review page, and use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page. Then, send a message. Tell what name and location you used when you submitted the review. It would also be good to say about what day you submitted it on. Then I or one of my staff will take a look and see what the problem is.

Hi,

Has anyone tried the profx with metals? I try to find more usages except that GBPUSD.

Hi guys,

I'm trying for a couple of weeks to get in touch with these people using various emails on their contact list (sales@forexeasystems.com, license@forexeasystems.com, support@forexeasystems.com) but no one replys. Also their server does not send license number during the installation of the freely available FX Pulse. Lastly, Skype presence button indicates constantly that no one is available. Anyone knows whether these people are out of business?

Hello ylidor,

when you want to get in touch with us, it is the best to use the contact form on our website. Contact Us | Forex EA Systems
Regarding Fx Pulse. I think you tried to install the old version. I recommend you to install the latest version. It has more features and comes with built in news calendar. Here is how it looks:

You can download it from here: FX Pulse 2.0 | Forex EA Systems
BTW, as the previous version, it is 100% free.

Attachments

• fx-pulse-2.gif
    fx-pulse-2.gif
    184.7 KB · Views: 4
ProFx 3.0 is here!

Hello Traders, my name is Alexander Collins. I am the developer of the well-known ProFx forex trading system. We just released a brand new version of it and I thought I stop by to provide the members of this forum with some basic information and verified performance stats.

---

Profx 3.0 - What is it?

ProFx 3.0 is an advanced trend following system. What makes it unique is the fact that it combines technical and fundamental analyzes in a very clever way. Important information such as trend changes and “high impact” news are highlighted on the chart while not important info is automatically filtered out. The result is that the user gets a clear picture about the current market situation, resulting in informed and profitable trading decisions. It can be used on a wide range of instruments and can be used for day/swing trading. Read more…

ProFx 3.0 - Who can use it?

Profx 3.0 can be used by beginners and experienced traders. It comes with two sets of trading rules. The basic rules have been specifically designed for traders who just started forex trading. They are easy to follow, even by forex traders with no trading experience at all. The second set of trading rules is ideal for experienced traders to increase trade frequency and profits.

Trading examples and screenshots

Performance and Trade Suggestions

Live trading for ProFx 3.0 started in September 2013. Verified performance stats can be viewed on our website and on MyFxBook.

The performance is based on our free daily trade suggestions. These suggestions are a special free service for clients and are provided free of charge. Traders can follow them on our forum, facebook group, twitter and google +. To view examples click here.

For more information about Profx 3.0 please visit our website.

Good Morning, I thought I stop by and provide you with updated performance figures.

Since Inception: +164.89%
This Year: +26.42%
Last Month: +18.67%
Max DD: 19.01%
Average per month:+20.93%

I also would like to mention that we added email and SMS notification to the system. The alerts come in pretty handy as they help to decrease the monitoring time. Users can now enter the trade and ProFx 3.0 monitors the trade for them. In case attention is required, the user receives email/sms notifications.

Detailed stats can be viewed here .....and more information about ProFx3.0 can be viewed here.
100% Price Action

ProFx 3.0 - Updated Performance Information

Hello Traders, here the latest performance figures.

Regards, Alexander

PS: All stats are fully verified.

Back