• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Support is a phenomenal thing!

Having worked in the software industry, I can assure you that no release of any program will be error free. If you think about all the different platforms and skill levels of users and the dynamics of the market, there is no way a company can release a 100% error free do all program for all people and circumstances. The fact of the matter is that they are not running away, rather are further developing and and SUPPORTING their product. 95% of all EA makers dissappear right after the big launch and you will never hear from their support other than to dispute your refund. I am on the fence with this bot, I have become more skeptical with age, but the companies that produce good products generally stick around to support them and update them for the long haul.

What people have to realize, is that if they really read the information on this bot (and didn't just look at the numbers) the bots stop loss worked on waves. Previous high/lows can be some big pips back to give trades time to run which also allows positive trades to go in and out of the money before being closed out. I liked the fact that due to feedback from users that they have now put in user input SL and TP so for those of us who don't like to ride the waves, we can take our profits and move on.

I'm still giving this bot a little more time before I make the plunge but so far I like what I am seeing.

-ej5

Hi my friends,

could you provide me a copy of this bot, please? Because i dont have money to buy it. I am poor.
matata5000actyahoodotcomdotbr
cheers

There are many free and good services for teaching you how to trade Forex and be successful. For example:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/education/
FPA Freebies and Discounts List - Forex Peace Army Forum

Would you risk your hard earned money on an account managed by a Robot?
I wouldn't suggest that!
Forex is a risky business and most of the traders lose. And there is always the other part of traders that make profitable trading, but they fall victims to brokers that don't pay their earned money and maybe not even their deposits.

If you are poor, be very careful not to get very poor in the Forex business;)

Hi again, I just want to pose a question. Do these guys really know what they are doing? Here is their latest email.

It's great that they are managing to update the software quickly but should they really not have thought about all this already. These quick additions make me nervous.

The jury is still out on this EA.
:confused:

I totally agree with you. After sales service is really good, but so often updates are not really ideal

Agreed

That is one of the reasons I am waiting. I have seen updates completely change a bot to a point it no longer trades like it originally did. Something as simple as adding a stop loss to this bot may completely reduce profits but increasing the numbers of losers by being stopped out and reduce the size of the winners depending how tight your crowd the trade. This bot is still interesting for me as I like trade picking robots. I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a trade. Once a trade is active I can manage the trade with full confidence. So from what I have heard, this is a good trade picker but profit taking is still being modified and improved. Is this a correct assessment?

-ej5

i did download the latest version
and had to change the setting again
i did test it for the last 4 month
and the results are from 1000 dollar it grow to 5000 dollar
the setting i use now are

0.1 lotsize
Vast volatilityBase 3
SlowVolatilityBase 60
VolatilityFactor 1.8
Trailprofitrisk 0.618 ( i like Fibonacci numbers)

i did test this on Alpari
on Exness i cant go back so far and the results are not so good

i hope the creators can give us some more info about what those numbers exactly do

if others have some bettter setting please let us know

Forex Growth Bot Support

Having purchased my fair share of software programs on the net through the developers directly and Clickbank I can say that the support I have received for FGB has been much better than average and even more so for a Clickbank product and offer praise for this aspect of FGB to date.

I purchased the software about a week ago and made a few inquiries to support for different reasons and have been answered in a timely manner, usually less than 12 hours and once for sure in about 3. I appreciate their efforts and as of this moment it shows their actually interested in making a viable product that doesn't go south like so many other Clickbank releases so often do. I like purchasing from Clickbank as it gives the customer some reassurance that should the product not function in a satisfactory manner their customer service is always willing to help.

I went live yesterday and am looking forward to seeing the results in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
Which currency pair does FGB trade in ?

Hi I am in this forum because I am thinking of getting FGB.
My question is,

1) Which currency pair does FGB trade in ?
Does it scan all pairs avaiable pick the best one automatically ?

Thanks,
Hip

Hi I am in this forum because I am thinking of getting FGB.
My question is,

1) Which currency pair does FGB trade in ?
Does it scan all pairs avaiable pick the best one automatically ?

Thanks,
Hip

Just EURUSD.

Having worked in the software industry, I can assure you that no release of any program will be error free. If you think about all the different platforms and skill levels of users and the dynamics of the market, there is no way a company can release a 100% error free do all program for all people and circumstances. The fact of the matter is that they are not running away, rather are further developing and and SUPPORTING their product. 95% of all EA makers dissappear right after the big launch and you will never hear from their support other than to dispute your refund. I am on the fence with this bot, I have become more skeptical with age, but the companies that produce good products generally stick around to support them and update them for the long haul.

What people have to realize, is that if they really read the information on this bot (and didn't just look at the numbers) the bots stop loss worked on waves. Previous high/lows can be some big pips back to give trades time to run which also allows positive trades to go in and out of the money before being closed out. I liked the fact that due to feedback from users that they have now put in user input SL and TP so for those of us who don't like to ride the waves, we can take our profits and move on.

I'm still giving this bot a little more time before I make the plunge but so far I like what I am seeing.

-ej5

I also work in software development and for the past year or so have been involved in developing expert advisors for MT4. Even something as beneficial sounding as a trailing stop (TS) can have negative results. Fewer large profits materialise (often) leading to losses having larger effects on the account. FGB is using a percentage TS to trail, if it is done well it may be a valuable addition.

Give them support I say.

Hi all

I am planning to try it on my spread bet account. Smartlive is the only broker who allows spread bet on MT4. As the are the only one their spread is higher than others.

0.00010 in some cases even higher.

Can I setup growthbot in a way so it takes spread into consideration.

Agreed

That is one of the reasons I am waiting. I have seen updates completely change a bot to a point it no longer trades like it originally did. Something as simple as adding a stop loss to this bot may completely reduce profits but increasing the numbers of losers by being stopped out and reduce the size of the winners depending how tight your crowd the trade. This bot is still interesting for me as I like trade picking robots. I have a hard time pulling the trigger on a trade. Once a trade is active I can manage the trade with full confidence. So from what I have heard, this is a good trade picker but profit taking is still being modified and improved. Is this a correct assessment?

-ej5

Back