• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Closing with negative pips.

Hello,
When I first started using the BOT I found that it wasn't closing the positions the same as the GrowthBots account was. I would be into good profit and then have the EA not close in the positive and wind up breaking even or even small loses. The problem I figured out was that I had the Wave Trailing stop function turned to the true or on position. This TP function or stop function, or whatever you want to call it would seem to me to work better in a true trending market which the Eur/Usd hasn't been in the past month or so. I turned that function off or to false and found that the BOT now follows the GrowthBots account very close. I emailed support and they confirmed. I like this BOT. It now seems to follow the short trends we have been getting and closes for profit. There are periods of loses usually coming in groups but with small drawdowns. I'm looking forward to see what this bot can do when an actual trend emerges. I use FinFX and it seems to work well with them.

Hope this helps

forexgrothbot

well I also have negative comments here , I bought there EA paid just to be redirected to a new page were being ask to suscribe to a montly suscription ,also need to buy new version , none of that is explained on there web site , I ask for a refund true Click bank , so before you decide to buy this EA be aware of there way of doing business wich reflects there different results ,manipulated as fare as I ca see ,blaming the different brokers
crooks

I just bought this EA and what a surprise when I logged in members area: Hidden costs! There are 2 more versions of same robot available for additional payment of course. And there is no explanation what are the differences between basic version and those 2...
And even more hidden costs: advanced support which you have to pay $49/month even! What a thiefs!

So question is - which of their robots is producing trades we see at FPA test LAB?
And next: What kind of support they provide w/o buying advanced version of support for extremely high costs (robbery!) at all then?:mad:
I just noticed the same thing when I bought it today!! (sell-ups)

Pretty sneaky and underhanded to hit you with the "additionals" once you've already purchased.
Now I don't trust them - may just get an immediate refund since they sold it under a false pretense (or that's what my lawyer told me).
Dr. B

I just noticed the same thing when I bought it today!! (sell-ups)

Pretty sneaky and underhanded to hit you with the "additionals" once you've already purchased.
Now I don't trust them - may just get an immediate refund since they sold it under a false pretense (or that's what my lawyer told me).
Dr. B

You don't have to buy anything extra, all the systems including the FPA Live Test have the same basic code.
With the extras you just get more scope for tweaking the bot to hopefully get extra profits.

thanks f man,

Welcome Rash.

We are trying our best to make Forex a safer place. I will be very glad if I was of help to you. I will ask you as to any member that feels like helping our task, to take some minutes once a week and read the open cases, write his opinion and most important to vote according to his judgment.

hi f man,
is FOREX GROUTH BOT works safer?is it good for beginner?

Robot + Beginner = ?????????

I strongly suggest demo testing ANY Forex strategy (A Robot or a manual system or any strategy you come up with) for at least 2 months before letting it trade a live account.

Back