• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear F man,
i have only little exp. in forex trading.i am looking for a good EA,now i am intersted with this robot.but some doubts regarding the SL and TP.lot of them saying FGB's TP not working properly.may i know how i can fix this problem?
THanks
Rash

I search for the grail

I too search for the Holy Grail, but in my many years of trading sadly have not found one. I have found that it only exists within my brain and years of studying charts. I have yet to find a robot that I would trust unattended with my money, or one that even works well for very long, but I too keep hoping and searching for bots to compliment my trading style. For me, this bot works pretty well. I use it to open trades and then I take over piloting them until landing or crash. I would strongly suggest that you demo test any bot or system before risking one cent of your money until you thoroughly understand what makes the bot or system tick, what kinds of markets it does well in and which kind will make it crash. After that, move to a penny account and try it live. You will find that live trading is more ruthless and difficult than demo. If you don't do well on the demo, you will be eaten by giants on live trading and at that point you might as well just send me your money and I will put it to a good cause.

I am arthur king of the britians and I come in search of the grail.

Dear F man,
i have only little exp. in forex trading.i am looking for a good EA,now i am intersted with this robot.but some doubts regarding the SL and TP.lot of them saying FGB's TP not working properly.may i know how i can fix this problem?
THanks
Rash

It is absolutely true that this EA can get you in a lot of nice trades, but it will not defend it's winning positions. You have to monitor the trades yourself.

How often and how much time can you spend babysitting your trading?

Forex Growth Bot - Tracking to FPA

Before purchasing the FGB EA, I made sure that I read through the FGB forum. Good thing as I would have been (like others) pretty pissed off to find the upsells. I did go ahead and purchased the basic and advanced versions with the idea of being able to potentially improve the bot performance. The almost 20 weeks of good FPA performance shows, I believe, the potential of this bot to be able to make some money down the road after some solid testing on multiple demos. What I have found so far in 1 1/2 weeks, is that the basic bot tracks to the FPA demo very closely, and I am running it on 3 different brokers, 2 in Europe (both are brokers that Americans can use) and 1in the USA. This tells me that the bot is not tied to any one specific broker for good performance. I'll keep you FPA folks updated as things progress.

FGB

Before purchasing the FGB EA, I made sure that I read through the FGB forum. Good thing as I would have been (like others) pretty pissed off to find the upsells. I did go ahead and purchased the basic and advanced versions with the idea of being able to potentially improve the bot performance. The almost 20 weeks of good FPA performance shows, I believe, the potential of this bot to be able to make some money down the road after some solid testing on multiple demos. What I have found so far in 1 1/2 weeks, is that the basic bot tracks to the FPA demo very closely, and I am running it on 3 different brokers, 2 in Europe (both are brokers that Americans can use) and 1in the USA. This tells me that the bot is not tied to any one specific broker for good performance. I'll keep you FPA folks updated as things progress.

Thanks I have had success with it as well. It does not take very many trades, and is not going to make a living for you, however it does consistantly takes winning trades. I think I will now try on it on my FinFX account.

arround 4 houres per day after 6 pm UAE time.

Good that you check the trades daily, but 20 hours in Forex can mean a lot!

The main problem is that it can open many trades near to one another and sometimes is on the wrong side of the market!!! It can cause some serious damage.
Furthermore you have to close manually some trades that are in profit, since the EA might not close them and lose the profits.

Money management is the key!

I have let this run on demo now for two months!

All along it has been picking up some nice trades but because of the closing out flaws, the results have been really poor!

This month alone, using just 0.1 lots, it has blown a $1500 account!

All I can say is, be careful when using this EA!

I have been informed that there is soon to be an update, designed to fix the ongoing issues with FGB!

Lets hope the fixes work and we will have a great tool!

Hi, has anyone installed the new version? have you realized that the new version limits the usage of the EA to one account only?

Developer says he's working on an update that should allow users to install it for several demo accounts, but plans to keep this to only one real account.

It made me a bit sad, but all in all, still think it's a good EA, but since some people are experiencing problems installing this new version, I will not update yet, untill I hear about a fix for them.

Seems like the new validation system is not working completely accurate, and can sometimes leave the EA unutilized

Back