• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
This may be a stupid question on my part but how do you know when there is a “new” version. I have not heard from FGB since I purchased my copy 2 months ago

This may be a stupid question on my part but how do you know when there is a “new” version. I have not heard from FGB since I purchased my copy 2 months ago

Since day one I have been receiving update info by email from FGB people, I suggest you check your spamm folder

Cashback Broker For This Ea???

Hey fellas. I've been trying to make a jump/crossover from my regular stock trading onto the forex side of things and I think I'm finally ready. It always attracted me more anyway for some reason? I've been following you guys on this thread as well as another particular one and it all looks pretty good to me so far but I'm having a little trouble deciding on the broker for this EA and this other one that I'm interested in. I'm in the USA for now but plan to jump off a here in the near future and probly flock to the deep south. I've heard nothing but good about going through the "cashbackforex" site for a broker but it's based outside of the USA and so when it picks up on my location it directs me back to the "casbackforexUSA" version... which is obviously based in the US. I'm trying to get setup with a broker OUTSIDE of the US like, FinFx or something, cuz I wanna stay unplugged from the regs. and things here. When I looked at the reviews here on FPA for this site they seem to apply to the non-USA version? There doesn't seem to be a specific review for the USA version. Going through them seems like a good idea since they give you back a little for every trade you do... right? If anybody could offer any comment on this question it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hey fellas. I've been trying to make a jump/crossover from my regular stock trading onto the forex side of things and I think I'm finally ready. It always attracted me more anyway for some reason? I've been following you guys on this thread as well as another particular one and it all looks pretty good to me so far but I'm having a little trouble deciding on the broker for this EA and this other one that I'm interested in. I'm in the USA for now but plan to jump off a here in the near future and probly flock to the deep south. I've heard nothing but good about going through the "cashbackforex" site for a broker but it's based outside of the USA and so when it picks up on my location it directs me back to the "casbackforexUSA" version... which is obviously based in the US. I'm trying to get setup with a broker OUTSIDE of the US like, FinFx or something, cuz I wanna stay unplugged from the regs. and things here. When I looked at the reviews here on FPA for this site they seem to apply to the non-USA version? There doesn't seem to be a specific review for the USA version. Going through them seems like a good idea since they give you back a little for every trade you do... right? If anybody could offer any comment on this question it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I seem to remember seeing some thing about if a broker is actually owned by an American Bank, the new restrictions don't apply!

Could be worth a bit of investigation by having a good read of the regulations.

Trail stop E/A

Anyone has a good trailing stop E/A? combined with FGB should be a little better.

Comments and magic# in statement

I asked them Invest password and saw same statement as on FPA test, but also I saw that EA start trading only 01.17.11 - this is clear from comments and magic# of statement... So most of profit made before 01.17 isn't ForexGrowth Bot trades... :confused:

problem after instal v1.3, License status in MT4 chart keep VERIFYING

After got email info the latest version of FGB ready (v.1.30.)
I immediately installed it.
But after few hours, in the MT4 chart the License status is still VERIFYING.
I thought it was just installation failure, so I close everything, UNinstall FGB, restart my computer/VPS, and install it again, but the problem still exist.

This was not happened when installing the previous version(v.1.2), License status took less then a minutes to change from verifying to Active.

I already ask support, they give me an answer which I already did that, done that before I asked.
up until now, have not give any solution about this.

Instead got a solution, I receive email from FGB, that they OFFER new feature called 'Trade Copier' which cost USD39/mo.
Which I'm NOT interested btw.

Any one got same problem like I'm facing?

Hi,I purchsed forexgrothbot two month ago.The result is very good.but I find some questions .it is very hard to say.So I take a example.

if the eu is 1.40000 now,the bot open long trade here.And tomorrow the price of EU is 1.41000.It means the bot wins 100 pips.but the bot don't close the trade.But I think it is time to close the trade.So I close the trade manualy.and after a while,the eu is 1.4120 and the bot on the shown account(the account on the FPA) close the trade.but at the same time ,a short trade is open on my account by the bot.but the shown account did not have a short trade.That is why?Does it mean we can't trade the account manualy or it will lead to different result with the shown account? :mad:

The support are good.
They give another instruction.
This time I should uninstall and re-install my MT4. so, I did.
and I also uninstall and reinstall the License Manager.
Hey- Yeah.. it's now ACTIVE.

thanks FGB support.

Hi,I purchsed forexgrothbot two month ago.The result is very good.but I find some questions .it is very hard to say.So I take a example.

if the eu is 1.40000 now,the bot open long trade here.And tomorrow the price of EU is 1.41000.It means the bot wins 100 pips.but the bot don't close the trade.But I think it is time to close the trade.So I close the trade manualy.and after a while,the eu is 1.4120 and the bot on the shown account(the account on the FPA) close the trade.but at the same time ,a short trade is open on my account by the bot.but the shown account did not have a short trade.That is why?Does it mean we can't trade the account manualy or it will lead to different result with the shown account? :mad:

I once did that too.
I even close the short trade manually, at loss 20pips. my reason was based on my favorite indicators.
But at the end of the day the price action went to that open priced.
Looks like everyone could have very different results using this EA.
and looks like the author knows this so they offers Trade Copier for $35
still not interested, I'm just penny investor.:D

Back