• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
happy or not they are honest

i ordered this robot 3 month ago and after test , i realised that i was more profitable by myself ,and like most people says you have to close manually the trades , perhaps it is no more the case now , so i asked to be refund , and that's what they did without any question .
it is really important to notice that these guys are REALLY working on their robot and are REALLY honest .
when you know how many people are waiting their cash back , even with "100 %MONEY BACK GUARANTEE" written in big characters on the adverts ...
Thanks to FGB team

Leave it alone !

This robot has returned live about 700% in 6 months, thats why you bought it....... thats around 10% a week, when a person or robot can create these sorts of results why is there the continuous need to keep closing trades manually and taking profits early, you are cheating yourself out of real profit, you are wrecking the R:R ratio and will not obtain the results that attracted you to buy it in the 1st place.

That is why the majority of traders will fail, they use the same old indicators that consisitantly prove that they dont work, they have a total lack of knowledge of how to build wealth trading, its not a get quick rich scheme.

Did you not read the statistics on the live results....its loses more trades than it wins, but becuase of its R:R strategy, risk mangement and money management it wins long term....or has so far anyway.

From the results of this robot so far this is as close as it gets to winning at trading.......only time will tell....but if you interfere with it, its very likely not to work properly.......leave it alone, give it a chance, learn to sit on your hands for once....

I have a few trades which are winning. But there is no TP and SL, I don't know what to do, in the end I manually close them. Good wins but can someone explain why not TP or SL?

There is no obvious TP or SL so the broker cannot see what levels you are using to potentially move against your position. There IS TP and SL but not visible to you or me or broker.

riz

There is no obvious TP or SL so the broker cannot see what levels you are using to potentially move against your position. There IS TP and SL but not visible to you or me or broker.

--------------------

hey ...where can i find this bot..?? any link for that plz...

Copier review

Just wanna check does any1 signed up for the copier? Is it good? :) Thinking of signing up..:)

--------------------

hey ...where can i find this bot..?? any link for that plz...

It is ForexGrowthBot and if you look under Performance Test on the main banner of this page, click on that and select "Expert Advisor Test", you'll find that title in the list. Click on the name, that takes you to the inidividual test results. Click on the name of the EA and that will take you to their order info and page.

Lolololol

LOL i can't help but to write this review here for the FGB Team. To be honest, this bot is seriously awesome!! After reading the reviews, I decided to gamble a part of my bonus lol! Well, yeah I deposited USD10k into alpari live account since feb 21. Guess what, nv been disappoint since then! :) Come on please stay profitable all the way! Hehehehe.

Good job FGB Team! Keep up the good work Russian! :)

Salute to you! :)

M Boyer

Just had another losing trade on my live account, a sell at 1.36706 for a loss of -27.9 pips. I am now down 56.6 pips with this EA on my live account.

I, Am just a by stander but FXCO,.... I would recommend not going with that broker for a second longer.

M Boyer

LOL i can't help but to write this review here for the FGB Team. To be honest, this bot is seriously awesome!! After reading the reviews, I decided to gamble a part of my bonus lol! Well, yeah I deposited USD10k into alpari live account since feb 21. Guess what, nv been disappoint since then! :) Come on please stay profitable all the way! Hehehehe.

Good job FGB Team! Keep up the good work Russian! :)

Salute to you! :)

FLAKER,,, Mabey you have stated this already but can you clue us in of what broker you use? Thanks........!

Mike Boyer

FLAKER,,, Mabey you have stated this already but can you clue us in of what broker you use? Thanks........!

Flaker,. Can you clue us in on how your roller coaster ride has been? What do you feel is key. Have you manually taken any profits or set and forget. Please clue us in,broker,anything you can.....M Boyer.

Back