• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Sure.

Sure well basically, im using Alpari UK micro account. the EA opened the same live trades as FGB live account trades. But well, i have to say there are a few trades though that are opened by the EA in my live account but not on the FGB live account. But, these few incidents happened before the update. So far, trades opened by EA are the roughly same as the statement here except for the ones i mentioned above.

my allocated lot size has been 0.5 from the start. Well, i didn't touch the trades that are opened by the EA so i let them close by themselves.

Sometimes i do trade the fundamental news manually. For example, just like ytd, FOMC press release. Well, i was able to profit an good amount on the EUR/USD due to depreciating US dollar but well i also understand that the risk is obivously very high. :)

Hmm, i currently using fibre optics internet speed. MAYBE that contributes to the profitablity as well? My computer is on 24/5 for this EA to run. I have not tried VPS yet. But don't think i will try because of its risk. (i think)

That's all i guess. :) But i have to say i agree with the others saying this EA is conservative in terms of risk. It is definitely built for the long term not short term. Well, long term is good.

I am VERY satisfied about forexgrowthbot assistance... it is realy a great services. At Thinkforex, all deals made on my real account were similar to Eugene's deal. This robot only take few deals a week.. but the result is there. I am looking to join a scalp robot to my account.. but the question is: do this system exist, offering same service quality as the forexgrowthbot robot and team. Thank to Engene and his TEAM. PETE at jadinvest@yahoo.com

VPS installation

Anyone of you using VPS? I am planning to use VPS Land, and there is a bit complicated in order step, someone can help me out of this?

Thanks.

Its running now for almost three weeks and it made me 75 euro's so far and two trades open with profit, it's using small lot sizes 0.02, and it's running on a live account of 2500 euro's.

It's not making huge profits like it was advertised but at the moment it's doing good.

Am using Iamfx as the designated broker.

fgb

Its running now for almost three weeks and it made me 75 euro's so far and two trades open with profit, it's using small lot sizes 0.02, and it's running on a live account of 2500 euro's.

It's not making huge profits like it was advertised but at the moment it's doing good.

Am using Iamfx as the designated broker.

Do u manually close profit and loss trades?

Since this is very important.....

Since i consider this very important, i am also posting this here on the forum, hopefully, to keep anyone else from losing money.......

Well, unfortunately...i currently have a terrible rating. I purchased the Power Source Edition of Growth Bot. All i can say is absolutely do not put this thing on a live account unless you want your a$$ handed to you. The theory behind the EA is rock solid. If the EA did what you told it to, that would be even better. There are 2 primary features that i consider to be of ultimate importance. #1-the ability to set your lot size or control risk in some manner. #2- the ability to take manual control over the orders by some means. And this is where the problems begin.....

To start I am trading on a $5000 account. I have 3 other EAs trading this account alread, so I want to keep the risk pretty small.
#1-I checked to make sure the lot size was 0.1 lots (this is the smallest my broker allows), and it turns out this is the default. So, with a smile on I activate it and walk away for a couple minutes. When I return i find out it has already opened and closed it's first position at a loss...with a position size of 0.5lots...and then proceeded to open a 1.6lot size order. So...I quickly opened the EA to make sure I didn't accidentally set it to 1.0lots instead of 0.1....nope..0.1 like I thought.....so....I changed it to 0.01 figuring that maybe I misunderstood the manual.....and then checked the 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' function to make sure it was set to '2' because I wanted to take control over the order try to get a close at breakeven. Everything is now supposedly in order...so I click 'ok' and the EA immediately closes out the 1.6lot order with a smooth $120 loss...WITHOUT asking me if I want it closed....as per the '2' setting in 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' option in the EA. which ....addresses item #2.

So to make a long story short.....avoid this EA until this problem is fixed. The EA apparently will do whatever it wants to your account whenever it decides to....regardless of the settings.

If something changes, and the support team fixes the problem, I will come back and update this post. IF this post is never updated....the problem remains. You have been warned.

EDIT:::::::: Alright, I just found out one of the problem. On the 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' I had the wrong setting. The setting to ask before closing should have been '1' instead of '2'. Still have no idea why it was opening the huge orders though.

Last edited:
Why my trade result is different with on FPA?

On 11 May, FPA has 3trade with profit, meanwhile mine only 1 trade with profit
On 12 May, FPA has 1trade with loss, meanwhile mine has 3 trade with loss.

Any mistake? Please help.

Since i consider this very important, i am also posting this here on the forum, hopefully, to keep anyone else from losing money.......

Well, unfortunately...i currently have a terrible rating. I purchased the Power Source Edition of Growth Bot. All i can say is absolutely do not put this thing on a live account unless you want your a$$ handed to you. The theory behind the EA is rock solid. If the EA did what you told it to, that would be even better. There are 2 primary features that i consider to be of ultimate importance. #1-the ability to set your lot size or control risk in some manner. #2- the ability to take manual control over the orders by some means. And this is where the problems begin.....

To start I am trading on a $5000 account. I have 3 other EAs trading this account alread, so I want to keep the risk pretty small.
#1-I checked to make sure the lot size was 0.1 lots (this is the smallest my broker allows), and it turns out this is the default. So, with a smile on I activate it and walk away for a couple minutes. When I return i find out it has already opened and closed it's first position at a loss...with a position size of 0.5lots...and then proceeded to open a 1.6lot size order. So...I quickly opened the EA to make sure I didn't accidentally set it to 1.0lots instead of 0.1....nope..0.1 like I thought.....so....I changed it to 0.01 figuring that maybe I misunderstood the manual.....and then checked the 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' function to make sure it was set to '2' because I wanted to take control over the order try to get a close at breakeven. Everything is now supposedly in order...so I click 'ok' and the EA immediately closes out the 1.6lot order with a smooth $120 loss...WITHOUT asking me if I want it closed....as per the '2' setting in 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' option in the EA. which ....addresses item #2.

So to make a long story short.....avoid this EA until this problem is fixed. The EA apparently will do whatever it wants to your account whenever it decides to....regardless of the settings.

If something changes, and the support team fixes the problem, I will come back and update this post. IF this post is never updated....the problem remains. You have been warned.

EDIT:::::::: Alright, I just found out one of the problem. On the 'ClosePreviousSessionOrders' I had the wrong setting. The setting to ask before closing should have been '1' instead of '2'. Still have no idea why it was opening the huge orders though.

from my past experience
1.r u setting ur money management risk %to on?
if u on this function,then it will follow money management in stead of your lot size...even u put 0.1 lot,if u on your mm with 20% risk,it will open bigger lot size..

2.from what i juz experience,if u manually close it,it will never reenter again...for example yesterday it short eu..i close it when i see eu rebounce to 1.4220...but after that eu start to drop and the ea will never open a new lot size for you.so better believe it...

and fyi,this ea will open a first entry when it found there is a chances ,if it double comfirm the chances,it will open more lot...but i think it will control the risk with reasonable stop loss

Back