• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexGrowthBot.com (Eugene Lipinsky)

General discussions of a financial company
Settings ???

Okay,

Don't they tell you what settings to use? What settings did FPA use? That account is doing quite well.

George;)

frustrating

frustrating. Both trades were in profit after market opened yesterday. But one closed in loss now.

frustrating. Both trades were in profit after market opened yesterday. But one closed in loss now.

We have to decide whether we trust or not this EA in a long run (set and forget) otherwise we get crazy.

If someone is trying it as set-and-forget type of thing and wants to share results,that would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks

Tried this on MBtrading.

Has anyone had experience trading this EA on MBtrading? My live results were mostly mixed but more to the downside. But then all my EA's seemed to be sub par at this brokerage. Which brokers perform best with this particular EA?

WHAT THE hell
why my eu short haven close??!!!
but the ea shown here was close on 4127!!!

i just realize just now n have to close on 4152 manually by myself!!!

WHAT THE hell
why my eu short haven close??!!!
but the ea shown here was close on 4127!!!

i just realize just now n have to close on 4152 manually by myself!!!

You should have read through all of the posts and you would have realized that this has always been a problem with Growth Bot!

Last edited:
You should have read through all of the posts and you would have realized that this has always been a problem with Groth Bot!

I have bought this EA about 2 weeks and so far it just closes trades in loss.

Should I consider this enough and ask my money back or should I wait a litle more?

Thanks

Back