• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexHippo.com (Matt Robinson)

General discussions of a financial company
just

I plan to watch the webinars from Forex Cresendo today and see if it seems as good as certain people are claiming.

watched the webinar videos at the HP. Bad thing today is EVERY new EA introduced is made so professional, normal user/trader won´t recognize the eventually scam...... I just read some of the .pdf, the explanation of how to test EAs (by ticks) looks to me a pro one.

Guess we will have some results (FPA demoing) soon. Never loved backtesting but better than nothin.......

hi Matt

I just read your email and opened you´re .pdf with the pics. Damn, this looks like you´re at the end of the world, nothin around, how could they live there....
great job man. And so much greater you are offering your help for those poor guys.
As Ken said before, this could Forex trading do for people.....

looking forward and
always good trading

thank you for you´re comment. I will change the EURJPY settings and put the AUDUSD to my chart.
I always like to trade this pair manually. So do you demo the NZDUSD too? This pair has a positive correlation with the AUDUSD but seems mostly go the longer way with more pips inside.....
I think we will have fun with the Hippo because Matt mentioned some new settings/stuff for the H and you´re testing/developing too, looks very good to me.....

hi tipuwang, welcome :)
always good trading

I never really look at the NZD. Perhaps I should. I'll add it to the demo and see.

hello

did Hippo have any trades on 27 and 28 sept..?
if not,it will take time to test all the available settings..

regards

quiet week

so far but that´s ok.
Could it be that using both filters prevent from trading EURJPY today? looks like it because within the FPA demo The H had 2 bad ones, mine doesn´t trade, great. Ok missed the USDJPY too but no problem....
So overall I´m happy to have the Hippo.... and.... sometimes I do things others won´t.
So, since yesterday I´m using MD and The Hippo together within one Alpari account...... I call this multiple power. Ok, others will call this weird. Anyway, MD is only trading at night he should fit to his EA bro.
Let see how this works. I put the account to myfxbook but first of all I need results for this. And as I said before I do not trade EURGBP I had this pair trading my first trade when I recognized that I doesn´t put this pair off. So I closed manually with -4%. Well, at the FPA demo this trade made a small gain. Damn start but sometimes, when you start something new and first thing goes wrong I had it often after this happened everything went smooth further on.

let´s go
hippotamus-clipart38.gif

and always good trading

Last edited:
hi bayon

so good you have a demo.......
Turn on both filters as Ken mentioned within one of his last postings.
And perhaps instead of Risk use lotsize...
anyway, demo and live are always different.

always good trading

Back