• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
People on the Trade2Win forum suggested stopping from Dec. 17 - after the first week in January. However Mark said he's going to continue all the way through but at a lower risk.

Hi Florian,

still fightin my cold but no problem to contact you some time next week....

FXCO, I will trade until 17th, that´s it for this year. And beginning next year
after NFP week.....

Thanks Dirk

I just got the turbo set up my paramters and backtested it, the results are wrong as they are mostly losers, so I decided to backtest the regular one and it did the same thing. Does anyone know why my backtesting won't work properly, when I backtested the standard one before it was 74% or so winners and now the tests wont run properly anymore.

I have tried everything from restarting the computer to trying to download the history data again, and triple checking all the settings. Before where I was showing about 78% winners I now show 43%. No idea whats going on.

Just read that backtesting can be way off during weekends for some reason. Anybody heard of that before?

I just realized that the settings for Turbo that I'm using also has the ATR trailing stop on True.

Also testing to see if a set time of 06:00 -06:00 is better than 06:00 - 06:30 or 06:00 - 06:45.

I just realized that the settings for Turbo that I'm using also has the ATR trailing stop on True.

Also testing to see if a set time of 06:00 -06:00 is better than 06:00 - 06:30 or 06:00 - 06:45.

Whats sort of win percentage are you showing and over what period of time? mine said 66.99% for the last year.

Littlepip I am using the same parameters as you now but for some reason my results keep coming back as being better with the standard EA, are you finding the same thing?

Back