• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
yep

that´s what I´m doin + because of more winners and BEs I´m scalping these times too as you can see at my sheet

November is over

for the FMT so here are the results....
again in gain :D

Attachments

• Thread-FMT Test Results 2010-11.pdf
    54.2 KB · Views: 56
And overall you are having a higher rate of success? You trade the same system just a half hour earlier, same TP and SL plus spread but move break even to 25?

The extended version seems to work better. It runs from 6:00 to 8:30. Not sure if you just change the time setting on FMT if it will be the same.

Hi Ive been using this ea with standard settings now for about two weeks and have one extra loss than displayed in the fpa demo results which puts me at -40 pips. I was wondering what everyone thinks about running this ea before a news event such as Uk pmi or other Uk events are released usually a few hours after open. I thought it might be a good idea to shut it off before news events seeing as they create such a large change when the trade has already been opened.

Hi Ive been using this ea with standard settings now for about two weeks and have one extra loss than displayed in the fpa demo results which puts me at -40 pips. I was wondering what everyone thinks about running this ea before a news event such as Uk pmi or other Uk events are released usually a few hours after open. I thought it might be a good idea to shut it off before news events seeing as they create such a large change when the trade has already been opened.

I think the general consenus of everyone on the FMT forum is to run it every day except holidays and possibly the last 2 weeks of this year and the first week in January.

I've been backtesting for a month using various settings and time frames. 30 minutes earlier works better in my opinion, with a 40 SL, 30 TP, 20 BE.

hi folks

today I bought Marc´s Turbo EA because his backtests showed better results AND there are a lot of settings you can use. Because I love the FMT I will love his bro. And this could be the one for my LBO because of the inputs for this but I will start this 2nd week of January when beginning trading again. The last days in December I trade with him the 7:00 - 9:30 CET time.
Ok, I have an manual for 4h time frame trading, don´t know if this works but I like the 4h too so tests for this will start in January too. Perhaps some of you are trading manual too have a look at it, perhaps it is a worth one. I will use this and my DPC indicator for this then.

Attachments

• BestTradingTimes.pdf
    414.6 KB · Views: 24
  • DPC Indikator.zip
    599.3 KB · Views: 16
So far this week 2 no trades and 1 BE. Down by 5 pips since starting live November 22.

FXCO

you should be a regular buyer of FMT, then you had recieved the email for this...

Back