Forexoma.com

RahmanSL

Major
Have anyone here use Forexoma Live Analysis??

I would highly appreciate any feed backs from anyone at FPA on "Forexoma Live Analysis" (Forex Market Analysis and Forex Signals).

I have gone to their site many times, been greatly inspired by the many well written articles regarding trading forex, and is considering signing up for a trial "Risk Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee" package of usd100 per month.

I know, I know...many have written about signals and forex educational at FPA and there is even a red banner warning sign at the top of the page telling us FPA Soldiers to "Do not pay another penny for forex education..", but...and this is a big, big BUT I am still a little more than intrigued with this Forexoma Live Analysis.

Any advice and comments from fellow soldiers would be most appreciated!

velasis

Recruit
I have been trying to contact Forexoma for several weeks without success. Does anyone know if they have shut their doors??

Any

Recruit
Vachid Chaychi, the founder of Forexoma Brokerage disappeared from the Internet for several years. He came back some time ago and again encourages to participate in the loyalty programs, trading systems and signals. He recommends another broker! Be cereful, don't trust this man!

youtube.com/LuckScout