ForexSwingTrading MWF EUR/USD Predictions

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am still looking for the pair to move up. I thought it would move at least a bit last week, but it seems to have stalled. All indicators say up however. I called at an entry for 1.3438 last Friday, but in retrospect I should have said 1.3429 which is where the ADR (average daily range was). The pair hit bottom at 1.3424 so if you are still in this trade I would say hold onto it.

I am looking for a potential move to occur between 14:00 and 17:30 (GMT +7).

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am still for the pair to move up. We have been stuck in a trading range since last week and the pair has dropped more than I anticipated. If you were stopped out of the entry at 1.3438 I would say stand aside and don't re-enter the trade. If you are still in the trade I would say to continue holding it.

I'm not terribly happy with the price action but all indicators are still up. I have VSA, my smart money indicator, seasonals and the cycle all saying the same thing.

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. I do believe that a bottom may be forming, but we still haven't seen climactic selling volume on the daily charts, which means I am lacking confirmation of the bottom despite all other indicators saying up.

I was stopped out of the long position that I entered a few days ago as the market continued to drop.

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am looking for the pair to pullback and then push up. I would like to see it first drop to the 1.3890 area before pushing back up.

I will look for this to occur between 12:30 and and 17:00 or 20:00 to 22:00 (GMT +7)

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am recommending that you stand aside. The pair appears to be in limbo, although the downside seems to be the most likely scenario, I am going to wait and see if it retraces up a bit more.

I'm sorry that I missed yesterday's forecast as I was traveling and didn't have access to a computer.

It looks like the cycle up was completed on August 4th, and the down cycle began on August 5th, which means that we are in a retrace in the middle of a down cycle.

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. It does appear that a bottom may be forming, but I don't see the volume pattern to confirm this. Also the down cycle is still short in terms of the number of pips I expected it to run, which could mean there is more downside before it turns up. Since there are conflicting signals and it's Friday I'm going to wait until next week to see what the EUR/USD does.

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am recommending to stand aside. It does appear that a bottom may be forming, but I don't see the volume pattern to confirm this. Also the down cycle is still short in terms of the number of pips I expected it to run, which could mean there is more downside before it turns up. Since there are conflicting signals and it's Friday I'm going to wait until next week to see what the EUR/USD does.

In today's EUR/USD forecast I am looking for it to drop. The Trend is down and it appears that the cycle up completed on Friday. On the 4 hr. chart we have a couple of exhaustion bars, but we don't have the No Demand bar that I normally wait for in order to confirm the top. I am going to hope that it appears sometime within the next two bars and if it does I will look to enter the short around the 1.3420-1.3430 level.

According to my time-based indicators this is likely to occur between 16:30 to 20:00 (GMT +7)

In today's EUR/USD Forecast I am looking for continued down side. The trend is still down and we are in the middle of the down cycle. However I would like to see the 4 hr. Chart become over bought before entering. The VSA on the 4 hr. is indicating a topping pattern, so I am looking for an entry of about 1.3388 for entry.

On Monday's forecast I correctly called the direction, but failed to notice the VSA topping pattern that took place on Friday. I probably still wouldn't have gotten an entry since I was looking for it to pullback to 1.3420 before entering.

In today's EUR/USD Forecast I am recommending to stand aside. The last few days have been fairly choppy but it looks like the cycle down may be complete or there could be a bit more to the downside, but not enough to merit entering the trade. The trend is still down, but I will need the pair to complete a cycle up and to get some exhaustion volume to the upside in order to consider taking a short. Since it is Friday I don't expect an up cycle to complete until next week.

Trade Review- On Wednesday's forecast I said-
"The trend is still down and we are in the middle of the down cycle. However I would like to see the 4 hr. Chart become over bought before entering. The VSA on the 4 hr. is indicating a topping pattern, so I am looking for an entry of about 1.3388 for entry."

I was a bit off on the entry and the market topped out at 1.3414. I got an entry at 1.3410 since I waited for the 4 Hr. Chart to become overbought. The trade moved about 60 pips in my direction, but I only pulled out about 25 before it reversed.

Back