1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexTrade1.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. blkstxne

blkstxne Recruit

Big waste of money and time.

I paid $500 for this service. They gave bad signals everyday for two months. They signals they give are never triggered and often when it is triggered it hits stop loss. In a week, out of 25 signals 3 would get triggered and those three would hit stop losses. I have never made any money trading their signals, instead I have lost a lot of money.

Don't fall for their updates on the free telegram about how they gave signals predicting market movements. Thats what they do on Telegram all day, claim to have predicted market movements. But that is untrue. They even create elaborate charts about their profits. All of these are tricks to lure you're in.

When you do complain about their bad signals they say you must upgrade your package to get better signals. That is why they intentionally give you bad signals, so that you complain and then they offer you better signals package for more money.

Don't waste your time and money on this elaborate scam.

3. oldmanjenkins53

oldmanjenkins53 Recruit

read that a lot of people think forex trade 1 are scammers.
    Not true in my opinion if you study their charts and do your research every thing they say and print makes very good sense. The area of forex is not to rush into things.
    Study and take your time all comes to those who wait.

4. sunnyTRIO

sunnyTRIO Recruit

ForexTrade1.com was the best thing happened to me for financial freedom in trading forex.
    Few months ago I paid to try tons of signal services mostly in telegram and I've to admit I lose lots of money including paying their subscription fee. I was so disappointed.
    Then I stumbled upon forextrade1 telegram channel. At first I was skeptic with all their charts and updates especially youtube update and live streaming so I contact their support team who was so patient and helpful.
    Few months just monitoring their channel and finally I took the leap to try their Focal500 service and you know what it changed my trading balance ever since.
    This year I'm planning to upgrade to Premium1200. It's expensive but I know I'll make three-fold my investment with their on-time signal and supportive team.

For those who still struggling in forex, simply join their telegram group and monitor for few months, contact their support team and decide for yourself.

You can thanks me later.