FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA testing

Hi Team,
Congratulations on your excellent idea of independently testing EAs, thus both cutting out any bias, hype or 'ballot box stuffing' by EA writers and affiliate marketers, and also being fair to the EAs by eliminating the screams of rage and vitriol from people (perhaps other EA writers?) who claim their EA has bankrupted them, probably through their not correctly understanding, or ignoring, Money Management strategy.

To help anyone still confused over GMT offsets, simply visit
GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone (yes, the wwp is correct) for GMT time. Then calculate how many hours offset + or - from the market watch time you need to enter into your EA. Some EAs calculate this automatically.

Would it be possible for you to test the robot 'Pipsleader'?

Regards,

Mike

I wouldnt do that

Hi Team,
Congratulations on your excellent idea of independently testing EAs, thus both cutting out any bias, hype or 'ballot box stuffing' by EA writers and affiliate marketers, and also being fair to the EAs by eliminating the screams of rage and vitriol from people (perhaps other EA writers?) who claim their EA has bankrupted them, probably through their not correctly understanding, or ignoring, Money Management strategy.

To help anyone still confused over GMT offsets, simply visit
GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone (yes, the wwp is correct) for GMT time. Then calculate how many hours offset + or - from the market watch time you need to enter into your EA. Some EAs calculate this automatically.

Would it be possible for you to test the robot 'Pipsleader'?

Regards,

Mike

:p I wouldnt suppose everyone who leaves a post(negative posts) are trying to kill some companies dream EA. Some EA's are just crap! I would also like to add that most will make great money during a "Trend" and get killed when the Market goes flat. Nothing works forever.:eek:oh:

New Ea

Can you guys please Test the PIPZU and Forex Supremacy, hope you programmers won't be to upset at you :). We appreciate everything you folks do for us :). God Bless you all :cute:

can you test please .....

The programmers are beginning to hate me. You keep asking for bots to be tested, and I keep bugging them to add more.

The latest additions (in alphabetical order) are...

Enterra Forex Star

Forex Boomerang

Forex Hitter (GetToBeRichNow)

Forex Rising

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

Also check out our all new Test Lab page, which conveniently list all EAs under scrutiny in one place and allows for sorting by name, average pips per week, or average equity per week order.

These join the 9 that are already undergoing tests.

Automated Forex Grail

FAP Turbo

Forex Auto Scalper

Forex MegaDroid

Forex Robot Trader/Steinitz HAS MTF

Forex Smart Robot/Aussie Investa

Forex Vengeance

The Forex Fantasy

The Forex Maestro

Keep letting me know which ones you want. We should have several more added within a week.

Good work with these tests, thanks. Can you test please http://www.my-forex-ea.com product name: AAMB1

he is running a test himself and claims 20%+++ ....

Can you also include EA Shark 5.0? Thanks, marsh

EAtestig

Ernest8fingers,

I didn't mean to imply that every negative comment was suspect, just that some might be. Without knowing a person's true motives it is difficult to arrive at a subjective conclusion.

That is why testing of these robots to common parameters (lot sizes, SL/TP, different market conditions over time, etc.) will help to introduce an element of standardisation, which may be missing if Tom Dick & Harry use diferent settings to someone else using the same robot.

I'd be interested in the results if 'Pipsleader' was put on the FPA test bench.

Cheers,

Mike

?

Ernest8fingers,

I didn't mean to imply that every negative comment was suspect, just that some might be. Without knowing a person's true motives it is difficult to arrive at a subjective conclusion.

That is why testing of these robots to common parameters (lot sizes, SL/TP, different market conditions over time, etc.) will help to introduce an element of standardisation, which may be missing if Tom Dick & Harry use diferent settings to someone else using the same robot.

I'd be interested in the results if 'Pipsleader' was put on the FPA test bench.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey Mike-I always play the Devil's Advocate. Of course your Idea on standardizing test is a great one. If this doesnt happen-That test will be suspect of being incorrect. I am not sure what post u refer to but It sounds like a may have "popped" off. sorry if I ruffled any feathers. Cheers to u as well Mike-Hope u r making money.:)

My own EA

ernest8fingers,

It's great to hear that you found an EA that works for you. Would you mind telling the rest of us which one it is?

Thank you
I use my own EA(self programmed ) but that is only a few months old. I manually traded prior. That is how I gained the knowledge to know how to trade 1st before I learned to program in MLQ4. I became unemployed in Sept 2008 and by Christmas that year had learned to program . Several months later had an EA. I am a "dyed in the wool" DAY TRADER. I hate paying swap fees and almost never carry a trade forward unless its not in profit. If u would like I could send u Demo Only version and/or todays trading Statement.(today it made over $500. but thats on a Demo Account-) If u want send me an email and I will shoot this EA over with a brief explanation on its workings- ernest8fingers@gmail.com anytime.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back