FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good advice for any market. I have a Live EA working as I write this post. Its up 216 pips for today and turns off 11 am est . I did not trust EA's at 1st either. I became unemployed and learned MLQ language and programmed my own EA. I now use this software to trade. It is making money today(may not tommorrow). Yet there still remains something in me that will not fully trust anything made of 0's and 1's. I plan on offering this EA soon as a free DemoOnly version and if users like it-they can buy it(and not for hundreds-more like 10-20 bucks) and I would answer emails(though there would NOT be any refunds-thats what a FREE demo is for)NO TRICKS-NO GIMMICS. Because,in the end, I dont need sales of my EA to support my family.
let me know when your EA is ready for demo. thanks

4 more EAs

I gave the programmers a little break, but have them back on the job now.

The latest additions (in alphabetical order) are...

Autopilot Forex Profit

Forex AI

Forex Goldmine Robominer

The Forex Supremacy

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

You can also check out our Test Lab page, which lists all EAs being tested in one place and allows for sorting by name, average pips per week, or average equity per week.

These join the 13 that are already undergoing tests.

Automated Forex Grail

Enterra Forex Star

FAP Turbo

Forex Auto Scalper

Forex MegaDroid

Forex Boomerang

Forex Hitter (GetToBeRichNow)

Forex Rising

Forex Robot Trader/Steinitz HAS MTF

Forex Smart Robot/Aussie Investa

Forex Vengeance

The Forex Fantasy

The Forex Maestro

Keep those votes coming in. There should be some more ready to roll in the next week or two.

Notes: The GMT offset for FapTurbo was wrong for 5 days. Performance did not seem to be greatly effected.

Forex AI has to be "trained" for individual pairs using data from your brokerage. Individual results are likely to vary depending on the time frames used for training and the pairs selected. It is a very complex neural network, so getting 2 copies to make identical trades, even with the same training, is virtually impossible.

The GMT offset for Megadroid was corrected. The automatic GMT offset in the version that was running did not work. Megadroid just got updated to version 1.11, but the programmers are leaving the manual offset in place for the time being.

The Forex Supremacy is not 100% set and forget. You are supposed to manually shut it down when the market is moving sideways. For FPA's testing, it will run automatically and no one will be monitoring it.

The Forex Vengeance long term strategy still hasn't opened a trade. I'm not sure if it's being extra conservative and waiting for the perfect moment to trade or if it has malfunctioned. The programmers are looking into it. At least it's not losing any money.
:)

Last edited:
EA

I develop EA also, base on my trading experence 8 years of daily manual trading. EA need to make adjustments base on market volatility, but works perfect - min 10% monthly return, and running 24/5.

I have hard time to belive in profitable EA without monitoring.

Ditto!

I develop EA also, base on my trading experence 8 years of daily manual trading. EA need to make adjustments base on market volatility, but works perfect - min 10% monthly return, and running 24/5.

I have hard time to belive in profitable EA without monitoring.

I have the exact thoughts(and interests) as you. No matter how many times I try, I still cant program an EA to mimic my manual trading style exactly. Close, and all the bells and whistles I can think of-but I still gotta monitor program. :)

Hello, thanks for doing this. I look at the results all the time, its very helpful for us.

Can you test this free EA called YourLucky? or Thunder4WD? I saw it was this site which said it was good: expertadvisorsforex.com

Thank you once again.

Last edited:
Forex Killer (AutoFxK)

I would like to see the automated version of Forex Killer in performance test. It's AutoFxK. Hope it's possible for you guys to set it's up.

What The Heck !?!? I Have an EA Better than These!

Hi,

I've been following the performance of the EA's under test (good initiative, to have an independent source testing the EA's), and what do I see???

Not only the performance is much worse than what is advertised by the sales sites, BUT ALSO THAT I HAVE AN EA THAT HAS A BETTER PERFORMANCE!!

Hell...I should sell it! If these BS marketeers make money with these EA's why shouldn't I??

I developped my EA during 2008 and it did test ok, with positive results. But I set it aside while trying to seek something even better (and thinking my EA's performance was not that good compared to what I saw on the net...). I did not improve so I decided to go back to this EA, and I put it again running...

So...from March 2 to April 30, my EA did more than +35%. This is the same kind of performance it did last year, and that I thought was not that good...

Now I see the testlab page here...and see that my EA must be very good...

HOW CAN I SELL IT?

Hey AsstModerator, do you accept to test EA's that do not have a sales website?

FxM

Last edited:
mr

hi
just had a concern regarding EA called autoscaip and also forexprofitato are they safe todown load and use or are they scam and can access to oou privet information in our pc ?

regard

mr

regarding autoscap Ea is it safe to download or its scam to accessor pc informations anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back