FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipcop.com

Try PipCop.com. They've tested several of the free EA's, and offmarket EA's offered to them, the only stipulation is that you can provide positive forward testing results, live money is definately prefered.

Hi,

Thanks for the info Ken. I will check pipcop again, since i browsed their site some time ago, but I wasn't thinking of going commercial.

As to the forward tests issue, no problem with me. I do not do backtests (like in the BS marketeers websites) I only do forwards tests.

Forwards tests are equal to the live accounts conditions in most brokers I believe (I've tested, on FXDD, the same EA on a demo and a live account in parallel and it did open the same trades at the same time).

FxM

PS: I've been searching what is needed to sell an EA (clickbank stuff etc.) and also improving my EA and putting it "sellable/presentable". I hope to have some news soon.

junk

How about the newbie "Forex Transformer"
We are told(smile} it is the best since sliced bread.

i got it it a pices of junk you better not use it on your live account it have no stop when it pick the wrong direction it will eat up your account

Other junk EA

i got it it a pices of junk you better not use it on your live account it have no stop when it pick the wrong direction it will eat up your account

forex conqueror forex magic machine forex auto pilot forex transformer is junk the only one that is doing any thing is the forex megadroid it slow make $20. it took 3 week that on a $500 account the other robot lost the other $500 the account was $1000 they lost it quick if i had not been watch they would lost the whole account i had to close the orders

25 EAs getting tested

There were 21 bots being tested and the programmers just added 4 more.

So far, we know for sure about 4 EAs that are copyright violations. We have our suspicions about a one or two of the current ones. You can read about how that works in these 2 articles...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/4695-grand-theft-ea.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/4855-grand-theft-ea-ii.html

And now, the latest additions (in alphabetical order) ...

Automatic Forex Crusher

Forex Espionage

Forex Grid Bot

Forex Transformer

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

You can also check out our Test Lab page, which lists all EAs being tested in one place and allows for sorting by name, average pips per week, or average equity per week.

The 4 above join the 21 that are currently undergoing tests...

Autopilot Forex Profit

Enterra Forex Star

EU4X - M5G Cyborg

FAP Turbo

Forex AI

Forex Auto Scalper

Forex Boomerang

Forex Conqueror

Forex EA Systems – Shark Ultimate

Forex Goldmine Robominer

Forex Hitter (GetToBeRichNow)

Forex MegaDroid

Forex Rising

Forex Robot Trader/Steinitz HAS MTF

Forex Smart Robot/Aussie Investa

Forex Vengeance

Poison Robot

Scalp Turbo

The Forex Fantasy

The Forex Maestro

The Forex Supremacy

Keep those votes coming in. I'd like to get more added soon.

Note: I'm looking at ways to add some non-commerical EAs. Currently, things are set up to only link to products with review pages, but I've got the website programmers looking at other options to expand testing in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back