FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 More Added

There were 25 bots being tested and the programmers just added 3 more.

And now, the latest additions (in alphabetical order) ...

Forex Derivative

Forex Funnel

Fedora FX

There would have been a 4th EA added. See the notes at the bottom of this post to see why Forex Barometer isn't on the list.

Just follow the links to the review page and look in the upper-left for the link labeled EA Test.

You can also check out the Test Lab page, which lists all EAs being tested in one place and allows for sorting by name, average pips per week, or average equity per week.

The 3 above join the 25 that are currently undergoing tests...

Automatic Forex Crusher

Autopilot Forex Profit

Enterra Forex Star

EU4X - M5G Cyborg

FAP Turbo

Forex AI

Forex Auto Scalper

Forex Boomerang

Forex Conqueror

Forex EA Systems – Shark Ultimate

Forex Espionage

Forex Goldmine Robominer

Forex Grid Bot

Forex Hitter (GetToBeRichNow)

Forex MegaDroid

Forex Rising

Forex Robot Trader/Steinitz HAS MTF

Forex Smart Robot/Aussie Investa

Forex Transformer

Forex Vengeance

Poison Robot

Scalp Turbo

The Forex Fantasy

The Forex Maestro

The Forex Supremacy

You keep voting. I'll keep adding.

Notes: I'd like to extend my personal thanks to the people at Fedora FX for donating a copy of their EA for testing. The FPA's budget for adding new EAs is limited, so every donation like this helps.

I made a small mistake when asking giving some info to the Fedora people, so the copy of Fedora that's running now may not be perfectly optimized for 5 digit pricing. If I can talk the Fedora people out of a new copy that's further optimized, the test can be restarted

On the other hand, I'm not so happy with Forex Barometer. The FPA tried to buy a copy of that EA for Performance Testing, and the sale was declined and the money was returned. The copy of their refusal said...

Payment declined by seller. See Terms of Sale: "Seller reserves a right to decline any payment for commercial, security or other consideration without reason explanation".

I can't be sure, but I guess that they are worried about what a Performance Test would show about how well the software works.

I've attached an image file of the payment rejection. You MUST be logged into your personal FPA Forums account to view the attachment. If you are on the mailing list, but don't have a personal forums account, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

Attachments

• barometer.png
    barometer.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
i have someone trying to sell me a high-priced hosted version of one of the two EA's it sounds like you are using. Would you be willing to discuss?

List total performance

Why show just the weekly result of each EA? Please make this more readable at a glance by adding a column with the EA total performance since its upload. Thanks

PoisonRobot?

The thread on the poisonrobot. is mostly negative, yet the test lab results have been outstanding.

Dear Test Lab,
Please explain.
Have you done something different in your setup that others are missing?

Can, anyone with real experience using this Bot. Demo or Real, please help me understand this discrepancy.

Thanks, Dalemm

EA DOUBLES Forex Peace Army Account

Poison Robot are leveraging sales off the FPA demo account perfomance. NB the misleading statement "turned a 5000K investment into over 10,000K"

Here's the email below.

Poison Robot just DOUBLED Forex Peace Army's Performance Test Account.

"This robot is off the scale!"

In the last 4 weeks Poison Robot has turned a 5000K investment into over 10,000K

Don't you want to earn $5000 every few weeks for doing NOTHING?

For a start it's a knock of Euroblaster with as news filter added in. Anyone who's done a back-test on Poison will agree that it's only a matter of time before it blows the account. The marketing on the website is untruthful as well. They claim no losses, yet it's been running on a demo account on FPA for a month and clearly there are losses quite frequently.
Give this one time & it will end in tears for sure.

See if you can get your hands on a high end EA.

I would like to see Chameleon 2008 tested. It supposedly has several different strategies built into one EA. Touted as "the most versatile EA on the market".

The thread on the poisonrobot. is mostly negative, yet the test lab results have been outstanding.

Dear Test Lab,
Please explain.
Have you done something different in your setup that others are missing?

Can, anyone with real experience using this Bot. Demo or Real, please help me understand this discrepancy.

Thanks, Dalemm

Hi Dalemm,

The the poisonrobot is very profitable. If you need help, contact me at: professionalfx@gmail.com

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back