FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys you better ask for refund asap. I asked for refund through Clickbank but USDBOT first refused. Only after I insisted, Clickbank notified me that it was refunded.

There have been several complaints like this, on this board and a few others. Clickbank and the marketers of USDBOT have no right refusing any refund, regardless of the reason. They clearly state on their web page "60 days no-questions-asked money back guarentee, making this purchase absolutely risk-free."

Hi,

I was just trying to use the above links to read reviews/tests!

Are the above links suppose to still work, as most didnt work despite few tries...!

I've heard that sometimes you have to ask twice with Clickbank. If they refuse after the second request and you are still within 60 days, post about it in the Scam Alerts Folder.

Bleutor,
What pages aren't loading for you? A few bots moved to a new website and had their review pages changed. That's only 2 or 3 out of the whole group.

EA Developer Volunteers?

I noticed that of the four new EAs you have listed, you only thanked two of the developers for volunteering. Just wondering...
How did you get your hands on the other two EAs if the developers did not "volunteer" to allow FPA to test them?

Thank you!

Rick Shalvoy
Founder
Row for a Cure Foundation
Long Beach, New York
1-800-ROW-CURE
(1-800-769-2873)
Direct: 516-297-9286
Fax: 516-706-1839
Cancer patients, palladium lipoic acid complex, nutritional supplement.

Forex Ripper

I have found the results they claim in all of their spam emails and on their product page to be the usual: huge profits, no risk or effort. Yet the system has not opened one trade on FPA in over a week. Is this normal? Is it a low-trade, "high accuracy" EA?

Thanks
Kat

I'm not sure if ForexRipper is waiting for a perfect trade or if it will turn out to be zero risk because it never trades. There's a 60 day guarantee, so I think the FPA can run it a little longer.

Rick, the FPA prefers volunteers. Sometimes when Felix is napping, the Testing Team steals some money out of his wallet to buy one or two of the less expensive EAs that are getting a lot of requests in this thread or by email.

I've got 5 more EAs for you...

Forex Torpedo

Fx PitBull (LIVE and demo)

GBPBot

Primeval EA

Robovore

I've told people that broker selection and live vs. demo can make a big difference in how an EA performs. Now I've got some proof. Fx Pitbull is running on a demo with one broker and a live account with another. The results are different. Now if only I can talk them into opening a live account on the same broker as the demo account. Then we can see if live vs. demo is a bigger influence than broker selection for this EA.

Notes: I'd like to personally thank Fx Pitbull and Primeval EA for volunteering to be a part of the FPA's Performance Testing program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back