Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got 5 more EAs for you...

Forex Torpedo

Fx PitBull (LIVE and demo)

GBPBot

Primeval EA

Robovore

I've told people that broker selection and live vs. demo can make a big difference in how an EA performs. Now I've got some proof. Fx Pitbull is running on a demo with one broker and a live account with another. The results are different. Now if only I can talk them into opening a live account on the same broker as the demo account. Then we can see if live vs. demo is a bigger influence than broker selection for this EA.

Notes: I'd like to personally thank Fx Pitbull and Primeval EA for volunteering to be a part of the FPA's Performance Testing program.

I understand you can run a live account simultaneously with a demo account. Just install their meta trader platform in two different places on your pc - one is live the other is demo.

As for Forex Torpedo and Forex Ripper, both produced widely varying results during backtesting. Both claimed their systems were set up for current market conditions and not for historical data. True or not, if backtesting results are so unpredictable, there's no way I want to waste any time forward demo testing and definitely not on a live account.

Maybe others have better results.

And yes, sometimes, clickbank needs to be prodded a few times to get a refund.

Thanks!!! This is a great service for the forex community!!! Next robot I buy, I'll buy through The FPA!!! :D!!! :)!!!

Isn't there a another big list of tested EAs at FPA as well? Have you tested the "No Loss" Robot yet? I started to test it a few months back, but haven't had time to get back to it yet...

Fap Turbo

I would like to check with you about Fap Turbo, what do you think about it? I am thinking of buying it and I wanted to know your opinion about it.

Thank you very much

Emad

Forex Magic Bullet

I got Forex Magic Bullet because it came with another EA that I actually wanted to try. Magic Bullet hasn't done much. However, the other EA has made a few small profitable trades. I'm still not sure if I will ask for a refund or not. I think it came with Forex-Scalpa (by the megadroid team).

I aslo have been testing the PipSteal EA. It hasn't made a single trade yet on my demo account. I got this one because it came with the Swiss-AccuScalper (also by the creators of megadroid). Accu-scalper has made a couple of trades for profits.

I've only had these for a week or so. My megadroid hasn't made a trade in 3 weeks. I'm not sure why it hasn't made one.

Fap Turbo

I would like to check with you about Fap Turbo, what do you think about it? I am thinking of buying it and I wanted to know your opinion about it.

Thank you very much

Emad

I tried FapTurbo. I tested for a long time and then traded it live. Results were not good at all an it was extremeley limited in the times that it had a chance of working.

The customer service was the worst I have ever experienced with the possible exception of Tradestation Securities which come in as a close second place. The rarely even responded and when they did, it was usually with lame excuses. Their user forum is closed so that members cannot communicate with each other outside of the forum and negative posts are moderated out before being posted. I finally came to the conclusion that it was nothing more than a useless EA with the potential of losing a lot of money in a short period of time. If you choose to use this EA, you could possibly make a little money if you use MBtrading because the pip spread is very very low. Brokers with wider spreads make it virtually impossible to consistently get enough trades per session to make money over time. You will have some good runs, but overall you will have a trade that wipes you our. The live trades they show us unusually dangerous large lots that commit too much of your trading capital per trade. I give fapTurbo zero stars. If you decide to use it, use it in demo onlly with MBTrading. I have no financial interest in that broker but is and honest assessment of their fills, service, and spreads. Good luck whatever you decide.

Rick Nelson

So, you're saying that the No Loss Robot is trading upside down? (It should make many small losses, and some big positions floating in profit?) There is an EA reversing tool.
But besides that, I think that the Equity Builder was being profitable by making stupid trades that didn't make sense. The Equity Builder has no stop loss, but it has equity protection in case the equity drops more than 15%, it closes all trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back