FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess with all that has been said, EA's arent worth the scrypt they are painted on.

Interesting that Demo accounts are differing to the live accounts, I was wondering if even varying brokers may differ, such an uneven playing field

I aslo have been testing the PipSteal EA. It hasn't made a single trade yet on my demo account.

Bought PipSteal on Release. Made 2 losing trades on the first day. No trades since then. Got a quote from customer service that theirs didn't do well either at that point, BUT CONTINUE to get blantantly false affiliate emails saying how successful it is.

This morning (Tuesday )got an email saying they had a profitiable trade on 4/1. I wrote back ... THAT WAS THURSDAY! Also note that almost all the website statement trade dates pre-dated the release and any video tesitmony were based on pre-release. They previously told me there were only 5 beta testers. I insisted on getting a current statement. No response.

Bought PipSteal on Release. Made 2 losing trades on the first day. No trades since then. Got a quote from customer service that theirs didn't do well either at that point, BUT CONTINUE to get blantantly false affiliate emails saying how successful it is.

This morning (Tuesday )got an email saying they had a profitiable trade on 4/1. I wrote back ... THAT WAS THURSDAY! Also note that almost all the website statement trade dates pre-dated the release and any video tesitmony were based on pre-release. They previously told me there were only 5 beta testers. I insisted on getting a current statement. No response.

Wow. Yeah... mine still has not made any trades. Did you buy it directly through them or did you go through an affiliate? I bought my through an affiliate (so they get commission) and got another EA as a gift. The problem is that the gift requires the receipt code to be active. So if I get a refund, I lose the gift. While PipSteal appears to be a bust, I've had some success with the gift so I'm going to keep going for a few more weeks to test the gift EA.

At least PipSteal is through ClickBanks and not Plimus. If you want to obtain a refund, go through Clickbanks. Don't try to get it through PipSteal's customer service. Clickbanks will refund you without any hassle.

FAPTurbo

Any chance of getting FAP to provide their settings for the test that they are running themselves?

I am a FAP owner and have posted this question in their forum but they have decided not to respond. These settings do not appear to be default since the test they are running is different to the FAP test 1 which is being run by Forex Peace Army.

If they are unwilling to provide the settings - even inside their own forum - then it is unlikely that folks who purchase FAP as a result of Test 2 will be able to replicate the results.

FAPTurbo comment

Any chance of getting FAP to provide their settings for the test that they are running themselves?

I am a FAP owner and have posted this question in their forum but they have decided not to respond. These settings do not appear to be default since the test they are running is different to the FAP test 1 which is being run by Forex Peace Army.

If they are unwilling to provide the settings - even inside their own forum - then it is unlikely that folks who purchase FAP as a result of Test 2 will be able to replicate the results.

I had the same problems with FAPTurbo-no cooperation from the support and poor results -for now I am trying to forget this as called product

FAPTurbo Settings for new V50 FPA Demo

I simply wrote to them and asked, and I was delighted and surprised to receive the following the very next day. Supposedly, these settings are those being used for their current FPA demo. Hopefully, this will be of help....

Please use the following settings:
Scalper EURCHF, EURGPB, GBPCHF, USDCHF or USDCAD M15 ---";
UseScalperStrategy=true; Scalper_Lots=1; Scalper_UseMM=false;
Scalper_LotsRiskReductor=15; Scalper_MaxLots=10;
Scalper_UseAutoGMToffset=false; Scalper_ManualGMToffset=1;
Scalper_StartWorkTimeHour=20; Scalper_StartSessionMinute=0;
Scalper_EndWorkTimeHour=23; Scalper_EndSessionMinute=0;
Scalper_EURGBP_TakeProfit=5; Scalper_EURGBP_StopLoss=35;
Scalper_EURCHF_TakeProfit=6; Scalper_EURCHF_StopLoss=70;
Scalper_GBPCHF_TakeProfit=10; Scalper_GBPCHF_StopLoss=81;
Scalper_USDCAD_TakeProfit=11; Scalper_USDCAD_StopLoss=73;
Scalper_USDCHF_TakeProfit=9; Scalper_USDCHF_StopLoss=82;
Scalper_StealthMode=true; Scalper_ProfitLimit=0; Scalper_LossLimit=0;
Scalper_UseCustomLevels=true; Scalper_RelaxHours=0;
Scalper_SimpleHeightFilter=true; Scalper_TrendFilter=true;
Scalper_TradeMonday=true; Scalper_TradeFriday=false;
Scalper_OneTrade=0; Scalper_OneOpenTrade=false;
Scalper_ReverseTrade=0; Scalper_UseFilterMA=false;
Scalper_PeriodFilterMA=100; Scalper_PriceFilterMA=0;
Scalper_MethodFilterMA=0; Scalper_MaxSpread=6; Scalper_Slippage=6;
Scalper_ExpertComment="TradingRobot"; Scalper_MagicNumber=12464336;
____FapTurbo__________="---------- FapTurbo EUR/USD M1 ----------";
FapTurbo_Lots=0.01; FapTurbo_LotsRiskReductor=1; FapTurbo_MaxOrders=1;
FapTurbo_MaxLots=10; FapTurbo_StopTime=9; FapTurbo_aaa=35;
FapTurbo_bbb=48; FapTurbo_TakeProfit=140; FapTurbo_StopLoss=500;
FapTurbo_TrailingStop=0; FapTurbo_DurationInHours=0;
FapTurbo_CloseAfterXmonths=1; FapTurbo_PeriodMALarge=100;
FapTurbo_PeriodMASmall=30; FapTurbo_PriceMA_0_6=0;
FapTurbo_TypeMA_0_3=0; FapTurbo_ShiftMALarge=3;
FapTurbo_ShiftMASmall=1; FapTurbo_LookForDays=2;
FapTurbo_CriticalDays=45; FapTurbo_RelaxDays=0;
FapTurbo_AlterPosLotReducer=0; FapTurbo_AlterPositions=0;
FapTurbo_TradeNFP=1; FapTurbo_TradeFriday=1; FapTurbo_Prudent=0;
FapTurbo_SymAlligatorOnCritica=1; FapTurbo_FixedDirection=1;
FapTurbo_ClsLsrOnMrktChnge=0; FapTurbo_AlwaysTrade=0;
FapTurbo_LowLot=0.1; FapTurbo_TooGoodToBeTrue=50;
FapTurbo_PrudentPeriod=30; FapTurbo_StartWorkTimeHour=0;
FapTurbo_StartWorkTimeMin=0; FapTurbo_EndWorkTimeHour=0;
FapTurbo_EndWorkTimeMin=0; FapTurbo_OneTrade=1;
FapTurbo_SpanGator=0.5; FapTurbo_SlipPage=3;
FapTurbo_ExpertComment="FapTurboEA"; FapTurbo_MagicNumber=12464337;
____Other_Parameters__="-----------------------------------------";
TradeMicroLots=false; SendEmail=false; SoundAlert=false;
SoundFileAtOpen="alert.wav"; SoundFileAtClose="alert.wav";
ColorBuy=Blue; ColorSell=Red; WriteLog=true; WriteDebugLog=false;
PrintLogOnChart=true; KEY="123";

:)

Pete, Those are the default settings (with a 15% position size), and not including the new USDGBP pair included in FAP-T 50

forex overboost dbs ea

hello i was wondering why you do not test my forexoverboost dbs ea , i offered a free copy to the forex peace army so you guys can give it a try and compare it to the other ea your running.

i am making good profits with it and would like other peaple to see the diffrence from a private made ea and a company made ea .

thanks
Fabio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back