FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one reason why all old tests are archived and made available from the drop-down menu on each product's test page.

Once all the signals tests are moved over to live accounts, the FPA is strongly considering requiring live accounts for EA volunteers. That will also end the headache of "non-expiring" demo accounts expiring.
One issue that I have as a vendor is that we replaced a demo with a live account on our managed signals EA back in November yet the new account has yet to be posted.

I am sure it was an honest mistake and that you guys are busy but it makes us look bad.

FPA does a great service here and I understand that a level playing field is difficult in the real world.

At the very least, there should be a clear explanation as to why an account is no longer running. If you look at the explanation for our product, it looks as though we replaced the original Forex Harvester EA with a managed service.

That is not accurate because the robot still exists and the managed service is separate.

I would appreciate it if someone would contact me to get this straightened out. We are one of the few groups that is still around after more than a year with products and services that actually work as advertised!

In fact, the Harvester 2 robot is being released this Tuesday and we will have live account results soon after.

We also have a new managed service with ongoing live results that we hope to get posted here soon.

Here is the link in question: Managed Harvester Demo Test by ForexPeaceArmy.com

Anything you can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Your new site is up for the signals. The guys in testing didn't switch out the live accounts for the EA or signals yet, so I'll save the announcement of that until next time.

Thanks for being so patient.

Hi Mark,

Your new site is up for the signals. The guys in testing didn't switch out the live accounts for the EA or signals yet, so I'll save the announcement of that until next time.

Thanks for being so patient.
Thank you very much for the update. I appreciate the effort.

Mark

I've got two new volunteers for you...

Euro Smarter

Happy Forex

As promised, there's been an update for Forex Harvester...

Forex Harvester 2 is now running on a live account. Managed Harverster signals has now been renamed to MT4 Premium Services Automated Signals and is also running on a live account.

I'd like to thank all of these companies for volunteering.

I'd like to thank all of these companies for volunteering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back