FPA Introduces EA Performance Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
One new EA has volunteered. It's supposed to be available for sale within a few days.

fxMegaBot

I'd like to thank the people at fx Mega Bot for volunteering.

4 more volunteers

I've got 4 new EAs, all volunteers. The first is on a live account...

Happy Way by HappyForex

and these 3 are on demos...

EMALGO by MetaProForex

EA-Prof v2

Forex Body MoneyPrinter

I'd like to thank all 4 for volunteering. I also want to hire the guy in the Forex Body video (shown on their PT page) be the new spokesman for the FPA.

I've got 2 volunteers, and one is live...

Forex Autocrat Premium on a LIVE account

Forex Gale

My thanks to the people ForexGale and ForexAutocrat for volunteering.

Plus, testing went out and got copies of 2 new ones that are being heavily advertised.

FapTurbo Ichimoku

PipsChaos

So far, Autocrat Premium, Forex Gale, and Fap Turbo Ichimoku are trading and have started well. Pips Chaos was only installed a few hours before I posted this, so hasn't made any trades at this moment. I hope we can all see some trades by the time the email announcement linking to this post is sent out.

As always, I would like to wish all of these EAs good luck trading.

I've got a new volunteer on a live account...

VAS-XB71 by Learn Forex Futures

And a bunch of restarts...

Forex Multivers was doing ok and had an account issue.

Forex Cantata from Forex Goldmine (.net) crashed the account and is trying again

Pips Strider NFA was doing ok, but the non-expiring demo account expired. It's also from ForexGoldmine.net

Eagle EA Gap Trader from Stavro D'Amore of Prime Eagle Funds had a manual trade accidentally placed into their earlier test. The EA has been upgraded and restarted on a new account.

MT4ForexEA had trouble with their live account and has restarted on a demo.

I'd like to thank all of these companies for volunteering.

Last edited:
AsstModerator,

Thanks for your reviews. I got an inquiry.

Hi there,

I've looked over your Performance Testing.

I am narrowing down my search to these ones:

1.) Forex Growth Bot
2.) Forex Super Bot
3.) Million Dollar Pips
4.) Forex Shocker
5.) Leo Trader Pro

Decision for these top 5 is based on high % of profit compared to others in your testing.

My question to you is, which of the 5 here do you think is reliable in live account?

AsstModerator,

Hi there,

1.) Forex Growth Bot
2.) Forex Super Bot
3.) Million Dollar Pips
4.) Forex Shocker
5.) Leo Trader Pro

Decision for these top 5 is based on high % of profit compared to others in your testing.

My question to you is, which of the 5 here do you think is reliable in live account?
Growthbot for certain, not sure about the others

AsstModerator,

Hi there,

1.) Forex Growth Bot
2.) Forex Super Bot
3.) Million Dollar Pips
4.) Forex Shocker
5.) Leo Trader Pro

I suggest you do considerably more checking into EA's before you jump on the bandwagon - particularly with Growthbot! And the others you are considering are probably worse! Even though I'm 'just' a Recruit here on the FPA I've been trading Forex since 93 so I've been around the block a time or two!

I suggest you do considerably more checking into EA's before you jump on the bandwagon - particularly with Growthbot! And the others you are considering are probably worse! Even though I'm 'just' a Recruit here on the FPA I've been trading Forex since 93 so I've been around the block a time or two!

Denson,

Thanks for the suggestion. Don't worry, I'm not a bandwagon type person.

I personally check through historic charts and several indicators and manually make the trades. The results yielded me profits.

The problem is, all the manual trades I make require long analysis from my end. I want to be able to automate my analysis to optimize my trades in the day. Instead of 3 to 4 trades in one day, I want to up it to 20 trades a day or more with my analysis to produce positive results.

My analysis uses a combination of indicators and historic charts for comparison.

I could spend some time to learn MQL4 to code up my way of analysis...but requires a lot of tme for me think think think...and test test test... thought I get some of those already pre-made ones and customize further for my own personal use. Hope that makes sense.

"since 93" is a long time

Denson, I'd love to pick your brain if you have a minute. Can you PM me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back