Friday's Non-Farm Payroll Data US

Rambo35

Corporal
I hope nobody hinges their success on one sole economic report, but it will move markets on Friday. I do not trade economic reports so I am far from an expert on it. Even if you do not trade economic reports you are foolish to simply ignore them as they can benefit your trade set-ups or be terrible if you decide not to pay attention to them.

I am looking forward to a figure which will come in line with expectations more or less and given the USD weakness I think traders may take it as an opportunity to take some profits and we could see a short-covering rally. Either way I think we will get some great trading opportunities out of the NFP report.

RahmanSL , you up for an NFP burnout?

I'm not a big fan of news trading as such as I'm a believer everything that's know about the market is already priced in, there for pre news trades I find extremely helpful in hitting targets and it fits in so well with my technical trading and should not be over looked especially with NFP;)

trading wipsaw is a thing of the past but whatever works for ya:p

Yeowh LoRio.....nope, just plain old simple "carry trades" for me these past months....going short on top positive swaps like EUR/ZAR, USD/ZAR and EUR/TRY...
...so no worries on daily loses or gains on short positions as these open trades designed for the long, long, long haul for TP set at fantastic profit levels....but receiving positive swaps every single day while waiting for TP to be triggered:cool:

Yeowh LoRio.....nope, just plain old simple "carry trades" for me these past months....going short on top positive swaps like EUR/ZAR, USD/ZAR and EUR/TRY...
...so no worries on daily loses or gains on short positions as these open trades designed for the long, long, long haul for TP set at fantastic profit levels....but receiving positive swaps every single day while waiting for TP to be triggered:cool:

baking swap cookies are you?

Back