FX daily video, May 22, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

today we will take fast view on GBP as our B&B has been completed, EUR, but mostly on scalp setup on NZD:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today was 1st time in weeks that i recieved Daily Video in my Inbox? I don't know what's happened as i also stopped recieving other 'Giant's' updates too? I went back on FPA site and made sure my 'email' update box was ticked last week..but have not been getting the videos....that is..until today!? Strange one?
I'm surprised...you have not missed me by now!? :confused:Ps. Not understanding your recent GBP update really...what's going on there?

Sive's initial forecast of euro to each monthly Pivot point of 1.1000 may come to pass, and in fact did hit 1.1005 today (Friday May 22) which may well qualify. I wouldn't have believed it would happen but the US CPI turned the trick. Same with cable (even more amazing). At last read it had fallen all the way today to 1.5474 and I'll bet it goes lower. Suddenly not shocking to see it fall all the way to 1.54. As Yogi Berra once said, "It ain't over till it's over". Sive looks to be correct again. Pvt. Dave Hanson.

Today was 1st time in weeks that i recieved Daily Video in my Inbox? I don't know what's happened as i also stopped recieving other 'Giant's' updates too? I went back on FPA site and made sure my 'email' update box was ticked last week..but have not been getting the videos....that is..until today!? Strange one?
I'm surprised...you have not missed me by now!? :confused:Ps. Not understanding your recent GBP update really...what's going on there?

Brett, there were some problems with mail server couple of days ago, but now it's working.

Back