• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-NeuralNetworks.com

General discussions of a financial company
address to the center of support, for me always answer very quickly. If you have real problems.
Or you are Silvia, and it was specially registered for this message.

I'm Yury and I've written many times, but I have not received any answers. It's been two months since the robot is installed on my mt4, but it has not opened any trade.
Support its very bad

I'm Yury and I've written many times, but I have not received any answers. It's been two months since the robot is installed on my mt4, but it has not opened any trade.
Support its very bad

Hello,
I am the official representative of support of FX-NeuralNetworks.com.
Please provide the proof that you bought FX-NeuralNetworks EA.
Please provide the proof that you weren't given 2 months support.

We answer always and we help all.
Your comment is 100% of SCAM now.

address to the center of support, for me always answer very quickly. If you have real problems.
Or you are Silvia, and it was specially registered for this message.

I'm Yury and I've written to you many times, but I have not received any answers. It's been two months since the robot is installed on my mt4, but it has not opened any trade.
Please respond to my email

Don't buy this ea,its a scam, its a martingala sistem, i ask back my money the day after and don't wants to give me back my money.
Every single onest commerciant give back your money if there is something is not good. you can see every where 30 days money back garantee, but this people don't respect this law, its a scam and the ea is dangerus, is a pure martingala sistem. I make many back test and put it on the demo account, but the result are completely bad. I'm sure he turns on the ea some moments and then turns it off.You will see the file attached direct from the seller thats is a martingala. But the seller says that is sistem is not martingala, you can see his email and his education.

1)file email me: it's the answer where he says his EA is not a martingale
2)file direct from the seller: its a back test from the seller, that send to the buyer togheter with the ea, is not my back test.
3) file StrategyTester2 martingala back test1 and 2, are my back test.

Silvia

Silvia
You write nonsense. My SYSTEM is Neural Networks.
It is not MARTINGALE. (you want to bring me, to repeat this nonsense)
YOU HAVE OBTAINED 3 licenses
real account: 9812
real account: 454411
Demo account: 1111708159
Your license work to 01.04.2019
Before obtaining the license, you could watch trade on the real account or my historical tests ?
you have written that you want to return money. Only after I have sent you 3 licenses from registration for 1 year. Which I can't block or withdraw.

I'm Yury and I've written to you many times, but I have not received any answers. It's been two months since the robot is installed on my mt4, but it has not opened any trade.
Please respond to my email

Hello,
I am the official representative of support of FX-NeuralNetworks.com.

Please respond to my email.

Please respond to my email.

Dear,
I don't scare. I don't scare to repeat it again and again.

i sent you now

I have received nothing from you. PLEASE. if you aren't SCAM!
Show all proofs.
Show all proofs here
I want that YOU proofs saw everything here

yes of course. any ways tks a lot. i hope no body will have my same story.
I resent email also now, but you are a fake joker.
CONGRATULATION

Back