• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FX-NeuralNetworks.com

General discussions of a financial company
Scammer,
I do not have back test in 2018 YEAR ! ! ! ! !
What can be a difference? YOU in the at mind?
MY back test 2016.01.04 - 2017.05.31
Mismatched charts errors 0
ALREADY FEELS SICK FROM YOUR DECEPTION AND NONSENSE

there is no ways, please stop stop
this is another stone on, you want hurt again

No mismatched chart error and same imput, and back test 2016.01.04 - 2017.05.31, the problem is that will not arrive at 2017.05.31

What you want now ? a coffè? a sorry i make mistake, you drink just a milk

Attachments

• no mismatched chart error and  same imput.JPG
    no mismatched chart error and same imput.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 1
YOU can't make the test for stories without mistake.
You don't know anything about trade strategy. YOU compare the idiotic test to mistakes and my results on trade on the real account.
Study at first elementary things about META TRADER 4.
YOU have received the instruction. Where napisannno.
For each broker, settings are individual.
But you didn't accept them. You do this fake and you shout of SCAM.
BUT 100 % SCAM AND FAKE IT YOU AND ONLY YOU

i show you the back test with any mismatched chart error and same imput, and back test 2016.01.04 - 2017.05.31
You want now another back test with another broker ? so your ea is designed just for alpari ?
i don't can make back test with another broker, becouse you send me just 3 ea with the account inside i can do back test just with this.
I work with mt4 more the you.
I told you before stop, becouse you're pulling the stones on.
You want to make scammer but you do not want to accept the consequences because you want to still cheat people?

wake up, we live in a free world and everyone like you is ruining forex

there is no ways, please stop stop
this is another stone on, you want hurt again

No mismatched chart error and same imput, and back test 2016.01.04 - 2017.05.31, the problem is that will not arrive at 2017.05.31

What you want now ? a coffè? a sorry i make mistake, you drink just a milk

I only want that you DIDN'T DO FAKES AND DIDN'T DISTORT RESULT,
YOUR TEST FAKE
- YOU HAVE SPECIALLY CHANGED TRADE CONDITIONS, YOU HAVE CHANGED SETTINGS.
In the instruction which I have sent you it is WRITTEN - If your broker uses in the summer of +1, then you put GTM_MarketWatch=0.
YOUR broker GTM +1, now. Correct GTM_MarketWatch=0 settings.
But you do with GTM_MarketWatch=2. Specially you do change in EA work algorithm. Specially you distort result of EA work

I only want that you DIDN'T DO FAKES AND DIDN'T DISTORT RESULT,
YOUR TEST FAKE
- YOU HAVE SPECIALLY CHANGED TRADE CONDITIONS, YOU HAVE CHANGED SETTINGS.
In the instruction which I have sent you it is WRITTEN - If your broker uses in the summer of +1, then you put GTM_MarketWatch=0.
YOUR broker GTM +1, now. Correct GTM_MarketWatch=0 settings.
But you do with GTM_MarketWatch=2. Specially you do change in EA work algorithm. Specially you distort result of EA work

Please a told you stop, STOP, STOP
I've already lost my money with you, i don't want to loose also more time. you are just a waste of time of scammer.
Here you can find:
1) back test with GTM_MarketWatch=2 and Mismatched charts errors 0 like your test.

2) back test with GTM_MarketWatch=0 and Mismatched charts errors 0 like your choise.

What is the difference ?
in the 1) he crash on 2016.03.31 13:49
in the 2) he crash on 2016.02.04 13:45
He crash with GTM_MarketWatch=2 and GTM_MarketWatch=0,
you now why? becouse is a scam ea.

Stop to swich on the ea, when you think is a good moment, or swich of the ea when is critical moment in the real test, and then we will see everybody what will happen.

This is my last message, I do not want to waste any more time with the scammers.
I am attaching some pictures that represent you. You can put on your web site, choose the best one.

Attachments

• GTM_MarketWatch=0 Mismatched charts errors 0.gif
    GTM_MarketWatch=0 Mismatched charts errors 0.gif
    549.2 KB · Views: 3
  • GTM_MarketWatch=2  Mismatched charts errors 0 like your test.gif
    GTM_MarketWatch=2 Mismatched charts errors 0 like your test.gif
    236.7 KB · Views: 2
  • waste of time.JPG
    waste of time.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • waste of time3.JPG
    waste of time3.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • waste of time4.JPG
    waste of time4.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
  • waste of time2.JPG
    waste of time2.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 2
Please a told you stop, STOP, STOP
I've already lost my money with you, i don't want to loose also more time. you are just a waste of time of scammer.
Here you can find:
1) back test with GTM_MarketWatch=2 and Mismatched charts errors 0 like your test.

2) back test with GTM_MarketWatch=0 and Mismatched charts errors 0 like your choise.

What is the difference ?
in the 1) he crash on 2016.03.31 13:49
in the 2) he crash on 2016.02.04 13:45
He crash with GTM_MarketWatch=2 and GTM_MarketWatch=0,
you now why? becouse is a scam ea.

Stop to swich on the ea, when you think is a good moment, or swich of the ea when is critical moment in the real test, and then we will see everybody what will happen.

This is my last message, I do not want to waste any more time with the scammers.
I am attaching some pictures that represent you. You can put on your web site, choose the best one.

SCAM ONLY YOU. All you TEST it FAKE
He can't work for all and not work for you. You are a false counterfeit person.
I to knock to you with the claim soon. I will look as far as you will be courageous. when you don't hide behind false charges.

He can't work for all and not work for you. You are a false counterfeit person.
I to knock to you with the claim soon. I will look as far as you will be courageous. when you don't hide behind false charges.

Again bla bla bla with nothing serious

This time I want to respond you step by step, becouse I think is more easy for you to understand.

So, in case there are some limit to understand for many reason, I will attached some Jpg, just becouse if you will not understand what I will write, you can understand with the picture. (you can choise picture like you preference)

in red what you write

I can not believe you're still here to offend, you not can do different ?

Attached here you can find zip back test files, look at them and tell to me and to mql company, how someone can falsify. (picture : idiot1, idiot2, idiot3)

He can't work for all and not work for you.

If your ea can not work for everyone, write it on your website

If your ea can not work for me, why don't give me money back?

Think about, if you gave me money back the day after, now you still could keep cheating people, and never you make figure like this
(picture : scam1, scam2, scam3)

You are a false counterfeit person.

Is yours passion to steal money from people and offend them?
Change job and passion otherwise sooner or later you will find someone who comes to change your face of scam.
(Picture: face change1, face change2, face change3)

What do you drink baby during the day? milk? Vodka? change brand maybe the one you drink has expired or counterfeited.
(picture : drink1, drink2, drink3)

I'm honest it's different, and I have nothing to hide, for this i do not need to have courage about your claim (hahahaha). I will wait you.
Claim fast, becouse in the summer I will go to the sea.
You are a pure scam an ridiculus
There's a movie called: come on idiot11, watch it.

just to resume:

you ask me proof, I give you proof

you ask to FPA :

S.forest = yuryto98 =jhonnyalf91 = 100% SCAM
1 person specially is registered to write this nonsense
FPA Administration. please take measures

FPA respond:

FPA Forums Team Note: There are no overlaps in IPs between those 3 accounts.

Your IP overlaps with user robotxpro, who appears to own RobotX.pro

One things please, now I'm talking with robertbolt55 or fx.neuralnetworks ? ahahha ridiculus

To everyone, please see the Jpg file about the email from the support of this company.
sorry: company is a big name, its better to call : scam web site

Just to say hallo for today:
if you need my money for eat, take it.

If you need my money to buy medicines, know that are for this.

If you need my money to continuos to buy drink expired or counterfeited, its better you send me back money , becouse its better for all.

I will wait till end next week my money back, if no! big surprise for you, I will make you celebrety for one day.
After you will ask me please stop. you don't believe? no problem for me now is not more for money.

You don't can immagine what is muving on my mind after your last message here and on my email.

Attachments

• back test.zip
    54 KB · Views: 3
  • email from scam.JPG
    email from scam.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 1
  • drink3.JPG
    drink3.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • face change2.JPG
    face change2.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 1
  • face change3.JPG
    face change3.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
  • idiot1.JPG
    idiot1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • scam1.JPG
    scam1.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 2
  • scam2.JPG
    scam2.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • scam3.JPG
    scam3.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • idiot2.JPG
    idiot2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 1
Again bla bla bla with nothing serious

This time I want to respond you step by step, becouse I think is more easy for you to understand.

So, in case there are some limit to understand for many reason, I will attached some Jpg, just becouse if you will not understand what I will write, you can understand with the picture. (you can choise picture like you preference)

in red what you write

I can not believe you're still here to offend, you not can do different ?

Attached here you can find zip back test files, look at them and tell to me and to mql company, how someone can falsify. (picture : idiot1, idiot2, idiot3)

He can't work for all and not work for you.

If your ea can not work for everyone, write it on your website

If your ea can not work for me, why don't give me money back?

Think about, if you gave me money back the day after, now you still could keep cheating people, and never you make figure like this
(picture : scam1, scam2, scam3)

You are a false counterfeit person.

Is yours passion to steal money from people and offend them?
Change job and passion otherwise sooner or later you will find someone who comes to change your face of scam.
(Picture: face change1, face change2, face change3)

What do you drink baby during the day? milk? Vodka? change brand maybe the one you drink has expired or counterfeited.
(picture : drink1, drink2, drink3)

I'm honest it's different, and I have nothing to hide, for this i do not need to have courage about your claim (hahahaha). I will wait you.
Claim fast, becouse in the summer I will go to the sea.
You are a pure scam an ridiculus
There's a movie called: come on idiot11, watch it.

just to resume:

you ask me proof, I give you proof

you ask to FPA :

S.forest = yuryto98 =jhonnyalf91 = 100% SCAM
1 person specially is registered to write this nonsense
FPA Administration. please take measures

FPA respond:

FPA Forums Team Note: There are no overlaps in IPs between those 3 accounts.

Your IP overlaps with user robotxpro, who appears to own RobotX.pro

One things please, now I'm talking with robertbolt55 or fx.neuralnetworks ? ahahha ridiculus

To everyone, please see the Jpg file about the email from the support of this company.
sorry: company is a big name, its better to call : scam web site

Just to say hallo for today:
if you need my money for eat, take it.

If you need my money to buy medicines, know that are for this.

If you need my money to continuos to buy drink expired or counterfeited, its better you send me back money , becouse its better for all.

I will wait till end next week my money back, if no! big surprise for you, I will make you celebrety for one day.
After you will ask me please stop. you don't believe? no problem for me now is not more for money.

You don't can immagine what is muving on my mind after your last message here and on my email.

You have 100% of a problem with the head.
I have no relation to fx.neuralnetworks.
I have expressed the opinions. You slightly opened accounts of S.forest = yuryto98 =jhonnyalf91.
Which after registration wrote at once that fx.neuralnetworks is bad.
But they didn't write anything 1 year.! year everything was normal. And only you have written that fx.neuralnetworks is bad.
= yuryto98 =jhonnyalf91 have written S.forest this day. Without proofs.
It is visible at once that SCAm.
On your Backtest.
- result of backtesting has fact-finding character.
He can differ depending on the broker, identity of the account, broker leverage, quality modeling)
But you don't know it. YOU understand nothing in trade strategy. YOU absolutely without the bases accuse people. Reason only one. you are a silly woman on FOREX.

FPA Forums Team Note: The IP user robertbolt55 registered from was used 5 days earlier by user lionfxtrader and one month later by user tokyoprosystem.

yuryto98,jhonnyalf91,S.forest
Person. which scoffed 5 pages.
Which offended my product and much, wrote many time that I am SCAM.
Agree to give very good response about me.
But there are 1 conditions.
It receiving goods free of charge.
I will send goods free of charge, and I will receive a good comment.
It cautions for all other sellers
-

Attachments

• SILVIA.png
    SILVIA.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 2
hello i want to buy this EA, but the website is down already. Please someone help me to get one?

Back