• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Fx-Persia.com

General discussions of a financial company
Dear Clients

The Website is ok in All browsers and it's not blocked or something else ...
We checked it with IT Dept many times
We asked about 300 visitors to check the website and report us if was anything wrong with that !
Everything is ok .

FX-Persia™ | VAP.Co ®

Best Regards
FX-Persia

I have contacted Fx Persia by email, through their website and skype. Never got any answer back from them. Dont know what I should think.

I have contacted Fx Persia by email, through their website and skype. Never got any answer back from them. Dont know what I should think.

Dear Client

Please mention your Email address.We answered all of our Emails.If you did not receive any email from us it means that we did not received any email from you or you should check your junk mails.
Any way please be kind and send us a new email to info@fx-persia.com and also mention your Email so We be able to contact you as soon as possible.

Regards:
FX-Persia

Contact

Dear Client

Please mention your Email address.We answered all of our Emails.If you did not receive any email from us it means that we did not received any email from you or you should check your junk mails.
Any way please be kind and send us a new email to info@fx-persia.com and also mention your Email so We be able to contact you as soon as possible.

Regards:
FX-Persia

Ok. Thanks for responding so quick.

I sent you a email. I filled the request form on your website and I added you on skype and I did never get any respond and no email in my junk mail. Thats why I was a bit surprised.

Anyway... I will send you another email.

Thank you

A few concerns: Being In Iran a country with an Insane government daring another country with an Insane government to attack it kinda makes it unlikely that you'll be able get your funds when they wreck the infrastructure.
The facebook blog says that their servers are maxed out at 150 clients for Mega Profit. That suggests that they don't have a lot invested in their equipment.
I could do 500 accounts with my desktop.
50/50 is a bit high as a commission. That makes it no more profitable than forexenvy after you deduct the commission.
If you could base your operations in a more stable country that would go a long way in making your product more appealing.

I'm just wondering how a 1 pip system could be profitable. I guess i would never or almost never get exact the same prices, so it would kill the whole profit .. Am I wrong?

A few concerns: Being In Iran a country with an Insane government daring another country with an Insane government to attack it kinda makes it unlikely that you'll be able get your funds when they wreck the infrastructure.
The facebook blog says that their servers are maxed out at 150 clients for Mega Profit. That suggests that they don't have a lot invested in their equipment.
I could do 500 accounts with my desktop.
50/50 is a bit high as a commission. That makes it no more profitable than forexenvy after you deduct the commission.
If you could base your operations in a more stable country that would go a long way in making your product more appealing.

Dear Tim

You are are right about IRan.
We ar managing to register our company in Armenia and dubai and we will inform out clients about it.

Dear GRGR00

You can check our live account for as long as you want and you will see how profitable and stable it is.

Regards:
FX-Persia

How can I check your trading?

Manage account can be check in mt4 or not? How can i see your trading? in your website or in my mt4?

Back