• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FXCC.com

General discussions of a financial company
You are a scam!!you are not ecn,maybe before but not now!you still money through widening spreads!
geoff hi and thanks for giving fxcc a try. I hope you'll enjoy being with us.

I checked with the accounts department and your account has been activated.

Feel free to contact me for anything further i can assist with.

Once again, thanks for trying us out.

"We'll do more and try harder"?You are the worst broker I traded with!!!You supposed to be ECN broker but you are not that in some strange way.You stilled my money with widening spreads to 200 pips and closed my positions.I do not reccomend anyone to trade with your brokerage house!

"We'll do more and try harder"?You are the worst broker I traded with!!!You supposed to be ECN broker but you are not that in some strange way.You stilled my money with widening spreads to 200 pips and closed my positions.I do not reccomend anyone to trade with your brokerage house!

did the regulation authority investigate your complain???,u get answer from them??

did the regulation authority investigate your complain???,u get answer from them??
I think I will get answer soon.I have written to SySec and other European Financial Regulation agencies.If nothing happens this means that something is very rotten in the system and that retail trader is highly unsecured in today's Forex world no matter what anyone says!

Seems like FXCC is a scam broker. In december 2018 I've made an account and got the no deposit bonus. I've completed all the requirements, but they've not processed my withdraw. I've sent them a lot of e-mails, and they said the withdraw was being processed. More than one month has passed and they now stopped answering my e-mails. Until I see my money, I recommend that no one deposit on FXCC. There are many other trusted brokers. My account number on FXCC is 88819208.

FXCC is a scam. they took my money and did not let me withdraw. They send me in a hidden way to Vanuatu Island (my agreement was with the Cyprus branch). they made a fake company in Vanautue and without having a licence from VFSC in Vanuatu they are giving trading services. I lost all my funds which were 38k USD. And I can not complain against them in CySEc(because they send me in a nasty way to Vanuatu ) or in VFSC (as they are not regulated in Vanuatu and do not have a licence.) please learn from my story and be away from scammers like FX Central Clearing. if you contact me I will give you all my documents and proof about their dirty business. I will continue my legal actions (however there is few hope) against them

Back