• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello naggie

Your website live chat doesn't work. When will be it fixed?

I once joked in their support forum that the tea-person is to busy to answer the "live chat", but here is the true reason why it doesn't work.

Hi Liz

I have been out of that forum for a while now since 99% of posts are not in English anyway and I have more important duties.

I have noted that there are a lot of rogue mods there now all acting for their own benefit.

The quote above is from a very senior employee at this company.

Bad service all round.

Good luck
Liz

These people are the worst!

They don't even want to accept deposits! Giving me the runaround for making a BTC deposit to an address THEY GAVE ME. Have to get transaction ID's from my exchanger and verify it. this happened even though I sent 2 BTC deposits before with no problem.

Terrible irritating broker. Find someone better than these shysters!

These people are the worst!

They don't even want to accept deposits! Giving me the runaround for making a BTC deposit to an address THEY GAVE ME. Have to get transaction ID's from my exchanger and verify it. this happened even though I sent 2 BTC deposits before with no problem.

Terrible irritating broker. Find someone better than these shysters!

I am trading with FxOpen since 4 years and 3 months now.

I did not had any problems when doing the Deposits or Withdrawals as they are always done on time.

Regarding the BTC you mention, they require confirmations and that may the reason why you had to wait for the deposits to be processed.

Because all of my Deposits are done INSTANT :)

And yes i am using their STP trading accounts which are the best in the terms of the trading conditions :)

I find FxOpen very Reputed Forex broker overall :)

Last edited:
i do want to ask one question;
it is necessary i only can trade on ECN having 1000$
i want to try with 100$ i already deposit
please help me about this

Hello dude,

Yes you can trade with the FxOpen in their ECN Trading accounts :)

The minimum deposit for the ECN trading accounts is $1000

For the STP Trading accounts the deposit is just $10 but i will advise to make a Deposit of $100 to start with.

Always make sure that you are trading with Money management :)

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello dude,

Yes you can trade with the FxOpen in their ECN Trading accounts :)

The minimum deposit for the ECN trading accounts is $1000

For the STP Trading accounts the deposit is just $10 but i will advise to make a Deposit of $100 to start with.

Always make sure that you are trading with Money management :)

Thanks

Dear Albert,

An update of the trading terms on ECN: in December last year FXOpen reduced the minimum initial deposit from 1,000 USD to only 100 USD.

Kind regards,
FXOpen Team

Any restriction on trading style,newstrading,straddle,scalping,hedging and open/close position period?some broker rule need to hold the position at lease 3 minute before close it(hate it)
Thank You.

Any restriction on trading style,newstrading,straddle,scalping,hedging and open/close position period?some broker rule need to hold the position at lease 3 minute before close it(hate it)
Thank You.

Dear IrwanI,

There are no restrictions and no minimum time to hold the position before closing for ECN or STP account.

Kind regards,
FXOpen Team

I trade with Fxopen about one year. During this time I don't have any problem. All works properly. In the first time I took a bonus 20 usd or 10 usd and increased it to 300 usd after that I thought that maybe company try to fool me, but I took my money without any problem to my Bitcoin wallet.

Back