• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Sorry to hear of your trouble Rafael. Did you try the withdrawal again? When I suggested to another client that he cancel and redo the transaction, his confirmation email came through ok.

Dear FX Open: ¡Please, help me! . Finally I got an e-mail, and after confirming it, I had the following exchange of e-mails. (I have erased my personal data):

Re: Verification
De:
Rafael Avila (e-mail)
Ver contacto
Para: Verification Department <verification@fxopen.com>
Dear Sirs,

Even though I have just sent you my telephone number, I only see it as a poor delaying trick: To open my account I sent you all the requested documents, proof of personality, address....and I sent and verify with moneybookers all my data.

I have worked with several brokers and never I needed to give my phone number. If I do not have any telephone???, I can not trade???. If the telephone company has cut my line for not paying????...will I loose my mooney in FXopen????

It is ridiculous. I expect your telephone call as soon as possible (if you are really going to call) in order to end this strange procedure.

Awaiting your news.

Regards.

Rafael Avila

Phone : xxxxxxxxxxx

De: Verification Department <verification@fxopen.com>
Para:
Enviado: lun,18 abril, 2011 16:31
Asunto: Verification

Dear Customer,

to complete your withdrawal process please provide us with valid
phone number along with international code.

Be noticed that to change your phone number we need from you following
information to be sent to [email]verification@fxopen.com
:

1) ID with photo

2) Utility Bill or bank statement with address

3) valid phone number with international code

4) trading account number

All these documents should be sent in another size and format as they
were uploaded to our server through My FXOpen area.

We are sorry for inconvenience. This is made for your own security.

Thank you.

Best regards,
FXOpen Finance Support Team

The absurd situation is that I have not changed my telephone, that is the same I gave in opening the account. I funded the acc. through Moneybookers and now I want to withdraw through the same acc. in Moneybookers...wich is the problem??, my security???:mad:
PLEASE HELP ME: ACC # 328355
Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hear of your trouble Rafael. Did you try the withdrawal again? When I suggested to another client that he cancel and redo the transaction, his confirmation email came through ok.
Dear fxfrench, please, help me with my withdrawal.

Now they ask my telephone number ???, even though it is the same I gave when opening. What for they ask it?. I see it as a trick for delaying the payment. Anyway I have sent again the telephone.

I tried to paste here the e-mails exchanged, but it seems too long for the forum.

I funded trough moneybookers and want to withdraw through moneybookers....where is the problem????
Please ¡help me!. Acc # 328355.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Dear fxfrench, please, help me with my withdrawal.

Now they ask my telephone number ???, even though it is the same I gave when opening. What for they ask it?. I see it as a trick for delaying the payment. Anyway I have sent again the telephone.

I tried to paste here the e-mails exchanged, but it seems too long for the forum.

I funded trough moneybookers and want to withdraw through moneybookers....where is the problem????
Please ¡help me!. Acc # 328355.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Rafael. I will check it out for you.

Don't be alarmed. If this is your first withdrawal, or the withdrawal seems out of character with your usual withdrawals, a courtesy phone call will usually be made to you in order to make sure that it was you who requested it. It's an extra level of security.

I would also like to assure you that we are not in the habit of delaying withdrawals as some kind of trick. That would not be in our best interests.

Hi Rafael. I will check it out for you.

Don't be alarmed. If this is your first withdrawal, or the withdrawal seems out of character with your usual withdrawals, a courtesy phone call will usually be made to you in order to make sure that it was you who requested it. It's an extra level of security.

I would also like to assure you that we are not in the habit of delaying withdrawals as some kind of trick. That would not be in our best interests.

Thanks a lot for your fast and kind response.

I apologize for my words, if they have appeared rude. But I have worked with other brokers and the withdrawal has been faster.

Anyway, if I do not have telephone, or my line is cut for lack of payment, or I am at work at the time of call??? I will not get the money???.

I think that there are a lot of security already with FXopen and Moneybokers and see no necessary the call.

You must accept that the customer service is terrible, and that you are the only person I see willing to help.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards.

Thanks a lot for your fast and kind response.

I apologize for my words, if they have appeared rude. But I have worked with other brokers and the withdrawal has been faster.

Sorry if our extra diligence with security caused you inconvenience. I think our Finance department now knows enough about you for your future withdrawals to be processed more rapidly.

Anyway, if I do not have telephone, or my line is cut for lack of payment, or I am at work at the time of call??? I will not get the money???.

In that another way would be found. We would not withhold money that is due to you.

I think that there are a lot of security already with FXopen and Moneybokers and see no necessary the call.

We have a lot of experience with attempted fraud and we know extra measures can make it inconvenient, but you can at least rest assured that your money is safe with us.

You must accept that the customer service is terrible, and that you are the only person I see willing to help.

I am aware that we can make improvements. Nobody is perfect.

I've been informed that your payment has been processed. It would have been done today anyway. All I did was push it to the top of the pile :)

Thanks again, fxfrench.

In the forex execution I have not the smallest complain; only some surprises from time to time, like last Sunday when my account had disappeared.

But, trying to make a constructive criticism, I think that it is a priority to improve your customer service to be taken as a serious broker, changing a little the idea of a too marketing oriented organization. Just save a little money in T-Shirts and the like, and put one or two more persons in this department.

And make use of your web to announce maintenance, and other problematic periods. Will not be a bad idea to put also some physical address, as we could know that your offices are somewhere, in some street in some city.

Knowing that you are here everything will be easier :D, but I knew about you just for chance.

Thanks again for your help that I know has been decisive, even if you maintain the contrary.

Best regards.

Thanks again, fxfrench.

In the forex execution I have not the smallest complain; only some surprises from time to time, like last Sunday when my account had disappeared.

But, trying to make a constructive criticism, I think that it is a priority to improve your customer service to be taken as a serious broker, changing a little the idea of a too marketing oriented organization. Just save a little money in T-Shirts and the like, and put one or two more persons in this department.

And make use of your web to announce maintenance, and other problematic periods. Will not be a bad idea to put also some physical address, as we could know that your offices are somewhere, in some street in some city.

Knowing that you are here everything will be easier :D, but I knew about you just for chance.

Thanks again for your help that I know has been decisive, even if you maintain the contrary.

Best regards.

To be honest we are supposed to announce maintenance works in advance and we have done in the past, but this time nothing was said.

Physical offices addresses are due to be added back in when we update the website with a new theme and new content. If you let me know where you live I can tell you the address and phone number of our nearest office should you need local assistance.

To be honest we are supposed to announce maintenance works in advance and we have done in the past, but this time nothing was said.

Physical offices addresses are due to be added back in when we update the website with a new theme and new content. If you let me know where you live I can tell you the address and phone number of our nearest office should you need local assistance.

Thanks again, fxfrench, for your attention.

Having you here I am sure I will not need any address or phone number; it is only something that gives more credibility to any Internet Company.

Yes, I know that everybody knew the addresses of, f.i., Lehman Brothers, but is that we, the human, are so fool that (still) rely more on bricks than on bits.

Regards.

Last edited:
Thanks again, fxfrench, for your attention.

Having you here I am sure I will not need any address or phone number; it is only something that gives more credibility to any Internet Company.

Yes, I know that everybody knew the addresses of, f.i., Lehman Brothers, but is that we, the human, are so fool that (still) rely more on bricks than on bits.

Regards.

If you would like to know the address of your nearest office or agent before the info is added back in to the website, let me know where you live. By PM if you want to keep it private :)

FxFrench, If I was you I'd request extra bonus for providing missing Fx Open customer services... I mean it!

I already get my due reward trawling forums offering alternatives to fxopen's normal support structure. If you would like to reward me, open your next account in my IB :) http://www.fxfrench.com

Back