• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FxOpen.com ( FxEgypt)

General discussions of a financial company
Dear fxfrench: Fantastic news for all the Drift´s car fans, but when some kind of registration in any country?.

Best Regards.

Dear fxfrench: Fantastic news for all the Drift´s car fans, but when some kind of registration in any country?.

Best Regards.

Hi Rafael

Yes we do have a new regulator, but we must wait for our lawyers to clear us to publicly announce it.

That s too much suspense: we re all biting our fingernails. Will it be a move from the Seychelles back to Mauritius ?

We are not in Seychelles although the beach is rather nice over there :)))
And we will never deal with Mauritius again that's for sure.

Our new regulator is one of the toughest there is and is not on some small island somewhere but on a major continent.

We are not in Seychelles although the beach is rather nice over there :)))
And we will never deal with Mauritius again that's for sure.

Our new regulator is one of the toughest there is and is not on some small island somewhere but on a major continent.

If your new regulator is one of the toughest, he will certainly flog you unless you change radically your ways of doing business.

And your official address presently IS in Mahe, Seychelles even if you sure dont operate from there. The FXOpen brand is owned by Belvedere, a company that is resident of Seychelles.

Last edited:
If your new regulator is one of the toughest, he will certainly flog you unless you change radically your ways of doing business.

What would you like to see us change?

And your official address presently IS in Mahe, Seychelles even if you sure dont operate from there. The FXOpen brand is owned by Belvedere, a company that is resident of Seychelles.

You are about 5 years out of date there :)
If you check the help/about menu in MT4, our currently licensed Mauritius address is there and our new Australian HQ is also about to be launched.

Dear Fxfrench

Your application for an ASIC licence has been " pending " for 6 months and your address in Sydney is a virtual office. If you re so sure you re going there, it s time to look for some real floor space.

Your FSC licence in Mauritius has been revoked one year ago already and that is quite some feat you accomplished there because Mauritius sure is nt fussy about regulations. www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/communique12082010.pdf

You say you re still there: that s nice, but the FSC ordered you to " wind up your business " in august 2010. We can see Mauritius is nt among " the toughest " there...they re willing to give you all the time you need to pack your boxes.

That leaves only Belvedere inc in the Seychelles with a SIBA licence for now ( for all it s worth )

What you should change ? First of all, eliminate the " server incidents " like last february when your server " lost the date and time " for 2 days ( ?????????) and decided that Kuala Lumpur time was just as good as GMT for traders (???????) and the multiple server down times like in march. Traders want a platform they can trust ( did you finally sort out all that mess for the february trades ? ).

Second, stop revising accounts at will to the downside without proper explanation. Establish a standard procedure to deal with complaints and maybe you will be getting somewhere.

Last edited:
Dear Fxfrench

Your application for an ASIC licence has been " pending " for 6 months and your address in Sydney is a virtual office. If you re so sure you re going there, it s time to look for some real floor space.

ASIC doesn't do things overnight. A lot of compliance issues were sorted and key staff obtained their ASIC licenses during this time.

If you are so sure that the Sydney office is virtual, why don't you go there and visit make sure. You cannot even apply for an ASIC license with a virtual office.

Your FSC licence in Mauritius has been revoked one year ago already and that is quite some feat you accomplished there because Mauritius sure is nt fussy about regulations. www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/download/communique12082010.pdf

You say you re still there: that s nice, but the FSC ordered you to " wind up your business " in august 2010. We can see Mauritius is nt among " the toughest " there...they re willing to give you all the time you need to pack your boxes.

Mauritius acted without notice and without reason so your guess is as good as mine about what happened there. We still have our office and staff over there. You can go and visit that office too if you like. :)

That leaves only Belvedere inc in the Seychelles with a SIBA licence for now ( for all it s worth )C

Belvedere inc has had nothing to do with FXOpen for many years. FXOpen Investments Inc owns it now.

What you should change ? First of all, eliminate the " server incidents " like last february when your server " lost the date and time " for 2 days ( ?????????) and decided that Kuala Lumpur time was just as good as GMT for traders (???????) and the multiple server down times like in march. Traders want a platform they can trust

Yes we did have several server problems a few months ago and I assure you they were genuine outages. Additional backup has been installed to avoid it in the future. We have been incident free since then and in fact for 2 years previous we were totally stable.

( did you finally sort out all that mess for the february trades ? ).

Yes. All those who lost were compensated.

Second, stop revising accounts at will to the downside without proper explanation. Establish a standard procedure to deal with complaints and maybe you will be getting somewhere.

I don't know what you are talking about. All of our procedures are 100% in compliance with our regulator. If you have a problem, you can contact us by various methods in order to have your problems solved.

Dear Fxfrench

I dont need to go to Sydney to visit your virtual office: I can visit it virtually by visiting The Executive Centre - Virtual Office and Serviced Offices, then you enter " Sydney " and " RBS Tower " as your desired location and you are taken to " Level 31, 88 Phillip Street " I looked everywhere: it s a nice building, there s a nice view from up there on the Sydney harbour, but I saw nobody from your company.

As for what happened in Mauritius, it s no mystery at all: the FSC mention in their document what part of the Law you violated...seems you " damaged Mauritius good respute " Tsk tsk tsk Bad boys, baaad boys. ( what respute do they think they have there anyway ? They have nt had a good respute since the demise of the dodo bird ).

No, I dont have any problem with you as a client: I m no client of yours. Hey ! I was nt born yesterday ! If I was a client, I guess I d blab in the " Reviews and ratings " section...but I m not allowed sniff sniff

Last edited:
Dear Fxfrench

I dont need to go to Sydney to visit your virtual office: I can visit it virtually by visiting The Executive Centre - Virtual Office and Serviced Offices, then you enter " Sydney " and " RBS Tower " as your desired location and you are taken to " Level 31, 88 Phillip Street " I looked everywhere: it s a nice building, there s a nice view from up there on the Sydney harbour, but I saw nobody from your company.

We do not have a virtual office. ASIC wouldn't even accept an application from a virtual office. Our office is small but physical I guarantee it.

As for what happened in Mauritius, it s no mystery at all: the FSC mention in their document what part of the Law you violated...seems you " damaged Mauritius good respute " Tsk tsk tsk Bad boys, baaad boys. ( what respute do they think they have there anyway ? They have nt had a good respute since the demise of the dodo bird ).

FSC's generic description does not explain anything. If you have something specific, please let us know.

No, I dont have any problem with you as a client: I m no client of yours. Hey ! I was nt born yesterday ! If I was a client, I guess I d blab in the " Reviews and ratings " section...but I m not allowed sniff sniff

Why not try us and see what you're missing? Our ECN is one of the best.

Back