• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss fxpro.com

General discussions of a financial company
They Are Not Honest In Trading Conditions And They Trick Introducers

BEEN TRADING THERE SINCE 2008
TRADED OVER 5000 ORDERS IN MY OWN TRADING ACCOUNT
AND STILL THEY TRY TO SCAM ME

SEE PICTURES OF THE DOW FUTURE. MY PERSONAL OPINION IS THAT THE WHOLE DATA FEED IS PLAYING AGAINST YOU !
THEY USE SHADY METHODS THATS FOR SURE :unhappy:

BESIDES THAT I WAS INTRODUCER FOR THEM; INTRODUCED OVER 4000 ROUND TURN LOTS
THEY WAIT UNTIL YOU BRING THE BIG CLIENTS THEN THEY CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT WITHIN A FEW DAYS WITHOUT ANY REASON..

WE MUST WARN EVERYBODY THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK

27211973.jpg

42983741.jpg

52616048.jpg

65441354.jpg

59960820.jpg

Fxpro don't only delay returns but steals stylishly

I once traded around a news that caught me unaware. when I tried to cancel the trade fxpro server refuse to respond and it resulted into a loss of over 1500USD. It was clear that they held my trade in their server and released when they have almost drained the account. I am putting together the facts now. I will presently it to the peace army community because IT IS SCAM. I like to get back my money and move elsewhere. I guess they play it smart enough not to get the SCAM police on them.

The Worst Broker To Withdraw Your Money.. Becarefull

I have made a withdrawal request from my profit on 16th April 2010 with amount $400 and been approved immediately. They said the my request will be processed within 7 working days!!!!! This is the longest time I had experienced for withdrawal request. I was waiting with patience but on the 8th working days I still not receive my money. I called the account department they said this is normal because they not control the time frame for processing. They said this is under responsibility bank that processed the transaction. Can you accept that kind of the stupid reason.

Today is 4th May 2010, I still not able receive my money. When I call the account department the reason still same, they said they already past to bank. After that they ask for my debit card statement to show that I still not receive the money but after I submit the statement they still give the same stupid reason.

I would like to remind people outside there please think many many many time to trade with FXPro. The worst ever withdrawal process I have experiences.

Be aware !

I have made a withdrawal request from my profit on 16th April 2010 with amount $400 and been approved immediately. They said the my request will be processed within 7 working days!!!!! This is the longest time I had experienced for withdrawal request. I was waiting with patience but on the 8th working days I still not receive my money. I called the account department they said this is normal because they not control the time frame for processing. They said this is under responsibility bank that processed the transaction. Can you accept that kind of the stupid reason.

Today is 4th May 2010, I still not able receive my money. When I call the account department the reason still same, they said they already past to bank. After that they ask for my debit card statement to show that I still not receive the money but after I submit the statement they still give the same stupid reason.

I would like to remind people outside there please think many many many time to trade with FXPro. The worst ever withdrawal process I have experiences.

Thank you for the reminder :shocked:

FXPro is scam, they are only Interested take your Money

On the homepage all looks so good, bir real show, they take spread by open and by close an order. If you set SL and TP the order dont close to this, you must calkulate with spread,They close orders with loss very Quickly , and if you have Profit, they aske you, if you really want close, and after Confirmation, you loose the Profit. An this was not one time so.
My Tip Let fingers from this ScammerYou cannit trade correct with EA.
Here the Answers to my Questions from FXpro.1. Margin Problems

The first position a 0.1lot sell position cost 20Eur to open, you then opened 0.2lot buy position, 0.1lot of this would have been hedged so the remaining 0.1lot of the buy position would have been charged, again, at 20Eur. When opening the final 0.1lot sell position, this hedged itself against the remaining 0.1lot of buy, so, overall you have 0.2lots hedged.

So overall you have 0.4 lots open (40Eur) because 0.2 is hedged against another 0.2.

By real broker is margin = when you have open 0.2 buy and 0,2 sell here you use 40

Problems by using EA
Sell-Position: wird zum Bid-Preis geöffnet und zum Ask-Preis geschlossen.
Buy-Position: wird zum Ask-Preis eröffnet und zum Bid-Preis geschlossen.
Differenz zwischen Ask und Bid = Spread Bitte beachten Sie zum Problem der Sell-Postion folgendes Beispiel (die Screenshots befinden sich im Anhang dieses
Emails): Auftrag 55932548 (Beispiel)
Die Eröffnung erfolgt zum Bid-Preis (rote Linie) – Bild: Sell-open Die Schließung erfolgt zum Ask-Preis (blaue Linie) - Bild: Sell close Sie können erkennen, dass es sich um den gleichen Auftrag handelt, der zum Preis der roten Linie eröffnet wurde und nur zum Preis der blauen Linie geschlossen werden kann.Leider wird im MT4 und in der Konto-History nur der Bid Preis angezeigt(entspricht der roten Linie). Um den Ask Preis zu erhalten (blaue Linie) müssen Sie bei einer Sell-Position den Spread addieren, denn diese wird zum Bid-Preis geschlossen.Sie zahlen somit die Differenz zwischen Bid und Ask (also den Spread) nur einmal. Wenn Sie einen Take Profit für eine
Sell- (oder Short-) Position eingeben möchten, dann müssen Sie zum Bid-Preis noch den Spread addieren, wie auch auf unserer Homepage angeführt wird:http://www.fxpro.de/execution-rules-
Briefkurs (ASK): Buy-Limit, Buy-Stopp, Stop Loss und Take Profit für offene Short-Position werden zum Briefkurs getätigt. Der Auftrag mit der Nummer 571 wurde auch von unserem DealingDesk überprüft: > 2010.12.15 11:18:34 '146568':
close instant order #12705571 buy 0.60
> EURUSD at
> 1.33149 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1.33156 / 1.33171)
>
> 2010.12.15 11:18:34 request from '146568' (close #12705571 buy 0.60
> EURUSD at
> 1.33149)
>
> 2010.12.15 11:18:35 confirm '146568' close #12705571 buy 0.60 EURUSD
> at 1.33149
> (1.33157 / 1.33172)
>
> 2010.12.15 11:18:35 '146568': close order #12705571 (buy 0.60 EURUSD
> at
> 1.33260) at 1.33149 completed
Normaly the orders must close to the same time, burt nort by FX, here you must add Spread. so nobody can work.
But first time when I speak tgis to them, was ok for 24 hours, so deffinitivly the manipulate ac****

On the opening of the market, FxPro hat 20 pips spread on the AUDNZD.
FXDD hat 14
FXCM hat 12
HotForex hat 9

News traders, beware

Why the news trading with fxPro is so painful.
I'll try to explain, and believe or not, it is regular behaviour, not an exception.

Do you use pending orders? Beware of a huge slip. You realize, that pending order never gets filled at the first available tick price, but something like 10th more or so.

trade_035.png

trade_036.png

Do you preffer instant orders? Beware of time compression.
Compare Hotforex (upper chart) vs FxPro (lower chart) ticks timing during the news spike. Perhaps you noticed the 12 secs delay.

pic_02.png

Back