galleonfx.com

xen

Recruit
25%+ in September and only $100 min. Has anyone else tried this?

I just posted a review on this company and thought I would start a discussion here as well.

I have known of this company for a while and they seem to have stood the test of time. When they relaunched their managed account services with Broco in March 2010 I decided to open a small account out of curiosity since they were offering such a low minimum ($100). Gains this year were around 10% until we got to September when the changes they made made my account soar! Over 25% in just Sept and it just keeps going up. I am happy now and looking at increasing my investment. Definitely a company to keep your eye on now.

For $100 minimum you can not beat at least doing a test account. They have a chart on their home page which takes you to a full report of their live trading account and it matches the trades in my account exactly.

I am also curious if anyone else here has an account here with them to compare notes.

xen

Recruit
about 18% gain last month

In case anyone is following this, my account is up 18% for last month in October and up over 60% for the year now.

GalleonFX - Home

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Recyle Bin 0
A Forex Software 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0
A Forex Brokers 0