GBP/USD Daily Video, July 03, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

So, cable stands on target - it should either turn to 1.60 or start bearish trend:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spasiba , @ Sive

also strong in favor of the bullih continuation is the candle formation in daily .

Price now since time "stuck" below the upper limit of the candle , right at 1,56368...1,5637 ... Above , once this "final" resticance was broken , will be the break through and my read will be, that bulls have taken over once passed . Than, only ! than , I would keep my positions buildt up today and not close for the weekend .

I think it just happened .... 1,56378 .... :D

Lobo

Ok thanks Sive. So i didn't trade the euro or cable this week as i'd rather watch Paint Dry! But i still made 3.5% on selling the Kiwi & Cad! Spasiba! :cool:

GBP selling off despite great Services PMI numbers. I figure it's because, like Sive says, it's the European safe haven currency & it appears the Greeks are going to vote Yes on Sunday. That will ignite the risk-on euro. Sterling held S1 at 15559 (Sept future) but if the Yes vote occurs as expected I wouldn't be surprised if it falls through and hits our stops. The only saving possibility is that USD should also sell off on a Yes vote since it's safe haven, which could help cable.

Back