GBP/USD Daily Video, June 23, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

as GBP has turned to retracement, chances on getting B&B "Buy" are increasing:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone is tired of hearing the same old story about Greece. This is why i said a week or so ago that actually it could be seen as positive by market if they finally default and get rid of whole story...but..will this 'ever happen' because of Geopolitical nature. Mr Tsiprias is cosying up to Mr Putin..and they wouldn't want the Greek Orthodox to Marry with the Russian Orthodox Church now would they!?? :rolleyes:
..but excellent analysis on Cable. Great options as for Scalpers and positional traders alike..!! Spasiba!

Dear Sive,

I follow that signal, and I might have an idea to tune-up the assessments you provide us. I was wondering as to whether you could advise on a time period that we need to monitor in order to assess the right entry points. I mean here that I was convinced that 30 min chart was clear about that specific entry point, I have detected that 1,5710 was the last support of all the retracement trend you referred in your video.
I know that we can not, and never predict what would be the exact entry for a position. However, we can detect it along with the price movement.
Would you mind to tell what short period chart we need to monitor in order to catch the entry point.
.. Look at the 30 min chart, may be you will join me on that idea. Like magic, the 30 min chart seemed to be the right instrument as it obviously was in clear synchronisation with the retracement, as other larger periods were already validating a bullish scenario.
I copy this idea to your private box. I really wish to have your point of view on it.

Thank you for all te work you are doing.

Back