GBP/USD Daily Video, May 01, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

now we need just wait for retracement to 1.4920-1.4970 area that will let us to take long position on Cable:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are the parameters of the overbought/oversold moving average?

Hi Abailey,
this is not MA. This is unique indicator of OB/OS.
Parameters are 1 and 7-period MA's, 135 bars of history, 3 samples of OB/OS, 90% level of OB/OS.

Hi Abailey,
this is not MA. This is unique indicator of OB/OS.
Parameters are 1 and 7-period MA's, 135 bars of history, 3 samples of OB/OS, 90% level of OB/OS.

Thank you. Is this a proprietorial indicator or can I plot this myself?

Thank you. Is this a proprietorial indicator or can I plot this myself?

Proprietorial and unfortunately there is no licensed pack for MT4. You can use DOSC indicator - this is simple version but it gives the same signals. It is free for download in our Forex Military School. Read first how to use it.
Concerning Oscillator Predictor - only some software has licensed pack of it - CQG, Genesis Trade Navigator just to name some. But they are rather expensive.
Also, you probably could program it by yourself. IT has not very difficult code.

Back