GBP/USD Daily Video, October 29, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

GBP has interesting setup on 4-hour chart that could give chance to join monthly B&B party with limited risk:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot ...exiting opportunity (CRV and long term view) ... so you assume tonight we will see how markets will decide in re to GBPUSD / it will be the trigger if GBPUSD turns bullish ... through with the Fed Announcement . Lobo

Clarification

Sir,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRICELESS ANALYSIS AND GUIDANCE!

I have only one question. What charts are you using here? In my MT4 the candles are different. Please guide me as to what you are using so I can see at home what you are seeing.

Thank you for your help!

Stop grabber has failed on Fed comments, but B&B is not lost yet. It will depend on how market will behave around lows of shoulders.

Sir,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRICELESS ANALYSIS AND GUIDANCE!

I have only one question. What charts are you using here? In my MT4 the candles are different. Please guide me as to what you are using so I can see at home what you are seeing.

Thank you for your help!

Alpari UK.

Back