GBP/USD Daily Video, September, 23, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Cable setup looks attractive and promising even in long-term:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sive, thank you very much for this review and especially, for highlighting the mid/longterm opportunity which certainly I will take advantage off : current position is at 1,63669 and started early this morning . I will increase with care , awaiting prices < 1,63 for further entry . SL at 1,60 TP at 1,67 . I will keep posted here . KB

Hello Sive, thank you very much for this review and especially, for highlighting the mid/longterm opportunity which certainly I will take advantage off : current position is at 1,63669 and started early this morning . I will increase with care , awaiting prices < 1,63 for further entry . SL at 1,60 TP at 1,67 . I will keep posted here . KB

Incremental entrys at 1.628x . Position now at 1.6331 . Thanks for update post and great lessons with this

Best regards
KB

Not sure if I should be proud on it ( I am not :cool: ) but my current long position is at 1,6279 . KB

Back