• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GenialInvest.com

General discussions of a financial company
not a martingale kinda bot

How is it a Martingale?

On the FPA test, it is showing 16 straight losses, yet the lot sizes stayed the same!

I aggree, its not a martingale. I owned forex funnel and forex hacked and this live testing forward doesnt look anything like that! If it is, its got a larger starter cap to begin the trend with. The foward tests are showing great promise. You just have to have the capital and the patients to trade smaller ( o.o1 lots):D

Aloha
Garry

Things i don't like:

1. This system adds to a losing position (but so do most other Forex bots... that's why everybody loses all their money and then it's over ...in the end...the end of your trading)

2. This system normally trades a 0.01 lot size.
...But on May 24, 2011, it opened a 5.0 lot size (yes 500 times, the normal), that it held for 1 PIP profit ($35 profit) ... "protected" by with a HUGE stop loss order.
buy 5.0 lot size at 1.41068 stop loss at 1.39000
The stop loss being hit on this trade, would've been so devastating (close to $100000) that it would've taken you an entire lifetime to make up the loss.... but most likely you'd stop trading for the rest of your life...

This just means one thing: the stop loss orders placed by this system are not there to protect you... actually i don't know why they're there at all... maybe it's to offer some sense of protection to people who are totally clueless about trading...

I would bet to say that most people using forex bots don't understand the risks, they just look at the results posted.. which again.. are totally irrelevant ... In my opinion, forex bots like this one always end up losing 100% of the account. That's not even an "if"... it's a "certainty". But again.. most other forex bots are the same...

They all tell you "only put a little money in the account". That's just a cover-up for the FACT that the system will lose the account. All of it. At one time in the future. UNLESS you have a printing press... that you can use to print money to feed the "system"...

Yeah.. if you have unlimited money, then you will make more money. But then if you have unlimited money why would you need a system to make money. Get it? Good. The sooner all of you stop lookin at forex bots that add to a loosing position, and start learning to trade, the better for your future.

I am a futures trader. I trade on TradeStation platform, i day trade the Crude Oil contracts. I also trade the currencies futures (longer term, swing trades). I've been trading my own account for 11 years. With no bots or automation.

Take care, and sorry to burst everybody's bubble. You can certainly believe what you want. The only people getting rich with forex bots, are their developers.

30% per month

Hi i cant see on the statement where the FPA is paying the 30% per month,
this would change the graph lots ?

still looking for the perfect ea

Zormie

Hi i cant see on the statement where the FPA is paying the 30% per month,
this would change the graph lots ?

still looking for the perfect ea

Zormie

The FPA does not invest any money, therefore there is no commission to pay. The developer of the EA runs the account and FPA just makes sure that the shown transactions are correct.

Referring to the graphs, if a 30% commission would be paid, It would affect the profitability of the system, because the equity would be reduced and therefore the trading lot size would be reduced as well.

Are you any good?

Things i don't like:

1. This system adds to a losing position (but so do most other Forex bots... that's why everybody loses all their money and then it's over ...in the end...the end of your trading)

2. This system normally trades a 0.01 lot size.
...But on May 24, 2011, it opened a 5.0 lot size (yes 500 times, the normal), that it held for 1 PIP profit ($35 profit) ... "protected" by with a HUGE stop loss order.
buy 5.0 lot size at 1.41068 stop loss at 1.39000
The stop loss being hit on this trade, would've been so devastating (close to $100000) that it would've taken you an entire lifetime to make up the loss.... but most likely you'd stop trading for the rest of your life...

This just means one thing: the stop loss orders placed by this system are not there to protect you... actually i don't know why they're there at all... maybe it's to offer some sense of protection to people who are totally clueless about trading...

I would bet to say that most people using forex bots don't understand the risks, they just look at the results posted.. which again.. are totally irrelevant ... In my opinion, forex bots like this one always end up losing 100% of the account. That's not even an "if"... it's a "certainty". But again.. most other forex bots are the same...

They all tell you "only put a little money in the account". That's just a cover-up for the FACT that the system will lose the account. All of it. At one time in the future. UNLESS you have a printing press... that you can use to print money to feed the "system"...

Yeah.. if you have unlimited money, then you will make more money. But then if you have unlimited money why would you need a system to make money. Get it? Good. The sooner all of you stop lookin at forex bots that add to a loosing position, and start learning to trade, the better for your future.

I am a futures trader. I trade on TradeStation platform, i day trade the Crude Oil contracts. I also trade the currencies futures (longer term, swing trades). I've been trading my own account for 11 years. With no bots or automation.

Take care, and sorry to burst everybody's bubble. You can certainly believe what you want. The only people getting rich with forex bots, are their developers.

Are you any good at trading? Have you heard of Tradency?
George

Oppinion

Genial Invest is the best forex ea/service I have ever found. Makes consistent profits. Support is always available on skype. Mario is responsive and helpful. I am very pleased with Genial. The most important thing for making high profits is to let their ea do the work If someone gets in panic when having an opened loosing trade, he/she should better forget Forex and put money in a deposit at a bank(and hope the bank won't get bankrupt :D)

Why the big contradiction?

Thanks for your post about Genial Invest.
Im hoping you or someone else can help me understand the large difference between the mixed/negative reviews here and the incredible profit
numbers recorded on the credible FPA EA performance test page?

Clearly there are some on this forum that have had connection or broker related issues and others not happy with customer service.
Im not talking about these issues, I mean the results. The pips generated each month in real customers accounts.

As I understand it the FPA test moderator is running a small but very real account operated on the default settings.

Considering the size of this community, if even only a tiny percentage tried it, I am suprised by the lack of glowing reviews?
O.K perhaps some fiddled with the risk settings for their account but many more must have just gone with defaults and monitired the margin?
I have never used EA's or Bot's but look at a reliable site posting big numbers and wonder how much truth there is in these products even in
the short term. Over 200% per month for months on end, it looks too good to be true.
Can anyone help explain where those who have failed with this EA went wrong?

Thanks.

The FPA does not invest any money, therefore there is no commission to pay. The developer of the EA runs the account and FPA just makes sure that the shown transactions are correct.

Referring to the graphs, if a 30% commission would be paid, It would affect the profitability of the system, because the equity would be reduced and therefore the trading lot size would be reduced as well.

Genial

I am running Genial for almost 2 months on a 10k+ account with low risk settings. In this period, my account grew 60-70%. Total number of traded lots for 1 month was at about 8 lots... That is THE SUM of all opened positions in 30 days period. I consider it very safe. Maximum equity used at 1 point was under 20% and the maximum loss on open positions was at about 25% of my account. That happened when the eur/usd went down to 1.385.

On the other hand, the people who cannot accept the ideea of loosing money or seeing a opened transaction on a loss, should not trade at all. Untill now at least, I am very happy with Genial. You will not get the % from their account mentioned here as this is running on a very high risk setting(you've seen starting ballance) but on normal risk you get very good results with minimal risk.

If anyone wants more details, email me at razvan(at)imatex.ro

The statement looks fine from here.

Refresh your browser window or clear your cache. That should fix the issue.

Back