Gj Reversal Zones

Good morning all, update today on GBPJPY . We haven't had much movement lately. Price looks to of formed a bearish flag right here at the demand zone . I am still holding my long position here due to favoring the strength of the demand zone from previous trades. But they don't hold forever and I am aware it could possibly break here with this flag. Again with trapping the market into a corner, trade the winning direction, for which I would like to be back bullish . But I will sell if we break through his demand zone , hold and watch for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Lots of uncertainty in the UK at present but I'm expecting goods news to outway the bad over the next few weeks

Good morning all. Hope everybody had a Great Xmas and got lots of presents. I took last week off to refresh the batteries, But today its back to earning the pips. I left some trades going without checking over the holidays so lots to update on.
Today is GBPJPY and as we can see that demand zone we have used time and again has provided us with some festive pips. We got a nice breakout from that flag to the upside and even if you was watching we got a prefect retest of the break for those that hadn't bought from the demand zone , easy trades to take. Currently 380 pips in profit over 1:5 - R:R. Now is the time to secure profits and let the trade run as supply zone is about to come in play. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good to get risk off the table. I fancy it to come back and retrace into the imbalance below and then break higher.

Good afternoon all, started back this week on GBPJPY so thought I would finish the week with another update as we have had significant movement. As we can see price has penetrated through the supply zone and we are now trading back inside the weekly bullish channel . TP1 zone has been achieved, currently 570+ pips in profit for over 1:7 R:R. This is why I take my chances at the strong demand and supply zones as we can get handsomely rewarded, again and again. Now is the time again to secure some more profits under the fresh demand zone , either move SL up or close some of your initial position. Looking for a pullback to the demand and trend line for further continuation. Happy new year all enjoy the pips. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

This trade came off brilliantly. Perhaps expect a slightly deeper retracement before a continuation up to your second TP.

Back