Gj Reversal Zones

I really need to pay more attention to this supply and demand style of trading. Seems to deliver good results

Looks like this will be ready for a short position soon mate going to be looking at getting some in at the start of the week.

feel like we could push up and go to the 158 level as this is continuing to drive higher off the weakness of the JPY

Good morning all, from my recent video on YT i was looking at GBPJPY for this possible setup. No we find price has moved up to the supply zone . This is a major area of interest, as we look to the left we can see what has happened to price in the past, we have had some decent drop to be taken advantage of. I will be watching price today and if this supply zone holds then i will take a sell back down. We have some clear TP zones to aim for. If price breaks through then the dynamic changes and we also have some zones mapped out to buy from on any pull backs if the bull run is going to continue. Should be easy to take we might even have to go down to the 4H chart for an entry as I have a feeling it may drop before the days end. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, from my recent video on YT i was looking at GBPJPY for this possible setup. No we find price has moved up to the supply zone . This is a major area of interest, as we look to the left we can see what has happened to price in the past, we have had some decent drop to be taken advantage of. I will be watching price today and if this supply zone holds then i will take a sell back down. We have some clear TP zones to aim for. If price breaks through then the dynamic changes and we also have some zones mapped out to buy from on any pull backs if the bull run is going to continue. Should be easy to take we might even have to go down to the 4H chart for an entry as I have a feeling it may drop before the days end. GLIYF
View attachment 75156
Got unlucky on this one - GJ has been parabolic lately. But looks like we may finally see some downside assuming the 1h OB holds at 160.70 area.

Good morning all, it's been a while since we have had a trade setup on GBPJPY . But it may take a while to get to my most favorable place for a position long term so i am looking at this short to medium term trade of a sell. We can see rejection from yesterdays candle so id like today's candle to rise in price a little more to get a rejection from the area around the moving average. Price look's to be making a lower high currently so it makes for an ideal sell here in the current trend. Maybe move down to the 4H chart to get a quicker entry into the trade. TP zones are easy targets, first being the demand zone created on the last low, and second being my long term target buying area. Low risk on this one all GLIYF
View attachment 74950
Really like the looks of this set up I think tp2 is achievable

Back