Gj Reversal Zones

Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a good weekend. Just going over my charts on a Sunday afternoon and thought I would do a quick update on GBPJPY . SL was hit, I took the buy trade after Thursdays candle close, as we can see Friday just gathered momentum and tanked right through demand. It may be the sign that the bull run is coming to a slow end. Price action over the next week will tell us more on what we can expect next. But for now it looks like we could trade in this range. So I will look to sell again from supply above if we reach there, or buy from the demand below. ill update again this coming week after more price action. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I was of the opinion a push back to at least the resistance of the previous high was on the cards too before breaking last weeks support, but momentum does seem to be finally shifting with most jpy pairs. It was only a matter of time really. Little wick above resistance on last months High followed by a lower high, even that daily wick last week retesting the previous Tues close/weds open. Nice mid week reversal followed by confirmation of a potential push down. Ill be with you on taking any range bound positioning this next week

Not just you my SL has been hit on GJ twice this week. I've been overtrading it tbh.

Will wait out until the next proper setup

Shame about the SL being hit, will check back on the chart during the week wouldn’t be supplied if this pair becomes more bearish.

The pair has been in range. The level of 161.850 has been working as a level of support. However, it has not been able to produce a bullish momentum. The major time frame traders are to wait for the price to produce some momentum and to look for trading opportunities.

The pair has been in range. The level of 161.850 has been working as a level of support. However, it has not been able to produce a bullish momentum. The major time frame traders are to wait for the price to produce some momentum and to look for trading opportunities.

So many pairs are range bound at the moment. Its a really difficult time imo

Back