• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Glob-Markets.pro (was .com, was .net, was .co)

General discussions of a financial company
Hello,
my name is Maciej and I'm from Poland. I was also scamed by Global markets. I lost 9000 euro. Of course I spoke with police. I have new ID card and debit card. I also changed password to my bank account. Please help what can I do to take money back. I have contact with other scamed person.
Can you tell the Account Manager's name, please? This helps identify them...

My account managers so called name was Steve Dreyer...German /Greek...b.......rd.
We know now Maciej pls disclose agent's stage name.
Reason for asking shall be easy to understand once we expose them here, hopefully in the next few weeks. Bigdaddy thanks for your patience. We promise you it will be worth your time and effort.

We know now Maciej pls disclose agent's stage name.
Reason for asking shall be easy to understand once we expose them here, hopefully in the next few weeks. Bigdaddy thanks for your patience. We promise you it will be worth your time and effort.
No problem ..happy to help.

The email address that was used to open my Bitfin exchange account was EbbsHerlin1998@mail.com...this is the account used to wallet my deposits in euros to purchase Bitcoin and into a Blockchain account.
Of course I changed the email address to my own..as the account was opened with my identity credentials ..Bitfin were very helpful in giving me the wallet address's...I'll check my notes for any other relevant information...Interpol should be involved.

Hello,
as I wrote earlier, I was also a victim of a Global Markets scam. Tomasz Tarnawski and Dawid Voźniak were my mentor. The first one is Polish. but this David is definitely not. was he from the east of Poland - maybe Ukraine? I also received messages from Hanna Milewska, Oliwia Paradovska - from these ladies I received messages with documents to sign - I had to sign a proof of payment that I had paid money to them. (I saw that BigDaddy posted the same proof of deposit as I had.
At the beginning I made a deposit of $ 250, of course I lost this money. The guardian urged further payments. yes, I lost 1760 $ in total, but thankfully thanks to the chargeback service I was able to recover 60% of these funds.
The worst thing that happened was on 04/03/2020. Guardian David talked me into buying bitcoin. I was supposed to buy bitcoin, sell it to Global Markets and they would pay for it. I made a transfer to the exchange office according to the guardian's instructions. It turned out that he created an account in my office on my behalf. He had a scan of my ID card.

Account Name: Bit2Bit OU IND
Company`s address: Peterburi tee 47, Harju maakond, 11415, Tallinn, Estonia
IBAN: LT513880010100302947
Currency: EUR
SWIFT: GLUALT22
Bank name: Globalnetint UAB
Bank`s address: Lvovo g. 25-104,
LT 09320, Vilnius, Lithuania
Reference: 189325

Back