• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Glob-Markets.pro (was .com, was .net, was .co)

General discussions of a financial company
hi, i am from Ireland and Iost 12.000 euro whit Global markets. Aaron Wright it whas my acount menager and Ian Earnhardt,Cecile Smith they send my email for forms .

Dear Ariston,

I tried to reach you regarding your trading account at the time you said was suitable for you, but went directly to voicemail.

As I wasn't able to reach you, let me know when would be a suitable time for us to speak.

Look forward to hearing from you

Best regards,

--

Aaron Wright
1wS_R5FJWC2Tspvh73CFwO92cofWnE12weEcaO8aIULvcPLt7eMog428NvWpuHhIfBQp5xcolocVdytIAQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Senior Account Managerwww.glob-markets.com
g2c6yOLVn6fFXGm5wTymCdD8vLulm8NRFIbo2O6MbBgYxEBKNmOn79jiGB9rHtaILAewLcu2vyQU4Q-JZQ=s0-d-e1-ft
+41449746817
bCt3q576t4MHMFn_quKXAZLbf2_o7Kh4dE1qwx_3GKbMQRphkSPViwEJgpOfNDfM0tD7km-EojUWsY-TZw=s0-d-e1-ft
aaron.w@glob-markets.email
DISCLAIMER: Trading in off-exchange financial instruments (Forex) carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. Leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before you decide to trade with Globalmarkets, you should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience, and read Globalmarkets's detailed risk disclosure. All information contained in this email is strictly confidential and is only intended for use by the recipient. If you have received this transmission in error and you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents, is prohibited. Furthermore, you are kindly requested to send us back the original message and delete the message from your system immediately. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Globalmarkets will not accept any legal responsibility for the contents of this message or for any damage caused by malicious software being indeliberately passed.

65PQwkEFHRL5f4851ytHsK04juWUFPtCkHIv2RJuZyhDtTyEKDzu_H9vmZWhqM4Ng-zc1Ae1Dy4P_NVtebBcVe2FxgSjFPSBXF7YyyhE2YcxzlYc0FpGrHH-dL6IH_SzQsmYD3Rc2jecYZbP=s0-d-e1-ft

Aaron Wright <aaron.w@glob-markets.email>
prima:aristonrakip@gmail.com
datum:21. kol 2019. 16:49
predmet:Global Markets - Appointment
potpisuje:glob-markets-email.20150623.gappssmtp.com

Also emails please if possible... Thanks :)

Global Markets - Appointment

Pristigla poštax

profile_mask_2x.png

aaron.w@glob-markets.email21. kol 2019. 16:49
Dear Ariston, I tried to reach you regarding your trading account at the time you said was suitable for you, but went directly to voicemail. As I wasn't able to

profile_mask_2x.png

Ariston Rakip <aristonrakip@gmail.com>
21. kol 2019. 20:22
prima aaron.w

Regards,
You can give me a call tomorow after 4pm
cleardot.gif

profile_mask_2x.png

22. kol 2019. 08:53
prima ja

Sounds good, talk to you then.
Khx4s8ov2TntvtHtSoFPNUvcAHs4o6RdxlOFa4R-rBuOY1Es7LpQ-X4X_mTnsGSZWgVSkwfE0bsJJPm1GhHVmEr3S-ORqatenLulmkz8pm18N1bWSVovRd6EJxxI2K2GiKIIRu3MiXFEeQ=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

profile_mask_2x.png

Ariston Rakip <aristonrakip@gmail.com>
27. kol 2019. 20:13
prima Aaron

Regards,
I am still waiting your call.
When we can make that happen.
cleardot.gif

profile_mask_2x.png

28. kol 2019. 08:45
prima ja

Hi Ariston,

Whenever I try giving you a call seems that your are busy.

Let's speak today at 4:30 PM

Best regards,
MPJC6jKVeT-Xl29VCekiSNcXCO_BnCbGEvyA8z54IjByiVELkf2qDDyM2fHybjh-GsjlairKX3UEGU7ulqCgS6CJnttiuxS0w_-YBnZ8L809V4unu6M4e6jMZRBkEfTNA-EhyRPCFEM9kg=s0-d-e1-ft

cleardot.gif

Back