• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GNTFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
I also did a large (+$20,000) investment though the the FxTurtleTrader.

In my opinion it's very easy. Richard Cliche out of Canada ran a web site where he was promotion / maybe even running an online investment site where he posted performance picture and made advises on how to invest in the fx markets.

Checking up on him he have no license which means that he have been running an illegal investment scheme as it require to have a license to do what he did. I don't care that he have just posted a "scam warning" on his own web site. In my opinion he is just trying to safe him self as God know how much money he have made all ready on all this.

I will contact the Canadian authroties and submit a claim against him for running this online program with no license that turns out to be a scam.

I believe that is the easiest way to recover some of my funds. I don't buy his story that he didn't know what was going on and now he try to play a victim and put the blame on someone else. I don't care how took my money I just want them back and I think that going after Richard Cliche is the easiest way.

If any one wants to join me please pm me. I have fond some interesting contact details on him that I don't want to share here.

Come after me, "aleneu", please do. You post crap the internet and it becomes the truth just because a Troll posted it? I never hidden my identity or who I was or my contact details at any time. Instead of not wanting to "post interesting contact details on him that I don't want to share here", why don't you start by posting your contact details here?

Richard Cliche
richard@fxturtletrader.com
Tel: 438 492 9793

His name is Richard Cliche I believe. Used to reply to my emails immediately and was very helpful when GNTFX dragged their heals in paying out withdrawals. Also had emails from Adam but now nothing. I think the whole thing could well be a scam/ponzi scheme. I hope not, but it 's not looking good. Anyone who continues to invest after seeing these comments on this site would be very unwise.

I have been replying to all my emails and speaking to clients on the phone every day. I am not avoiding anyone. if some slipped through and I did not respond, it was not intentional. Sometimes clients send an email to GNTFX and cc me on the email. If it does not require a response from me, I don't respond as it is often just to keep me in the loop.

If that is not the case here, I apologize.

On Tuesday, July 4th, I emailed Adam and requested proof that clients were receiving their withdrawals. I gave him 24 hours to show me that proof or I would post on the internet to attempt to put a stop to what I thought was a possible fraud. I also suspected that they were still taking new clients which was contrary to what he had told me. He did not respond and on Wednesday July 5th I posted information to try to stop them in their tracks.

I have not heard from Adam since, and I believe the only recourse is a legal avenue. We are actually talking about millions of dollars here.

Richard Cliche
www.fxturtletrader.com
438-492-9793

Pierre, thank you.
Also, was it Brian that told you the problem is fixed and that we can withdraw the funds in 2 weeks?
Or was it GNTFX that told you this?

Finally, is support@flipsidefx.com managed directly by Brian? Or is it managed by Richard Cliffe? Because Richard is my broker and he is not getting back to me.

Thanks

Brian's email address is support@flipsidefx.com. Brian has no ties to GNTFX other than being a trader who is a client of GNTFX just as we all are.

Brian was told by GNTFX that the problem was solved and I was told the same thing, but the reality is nothing has been fixed and withdrawals to my knowledge are still not going out. I have 4 withdrawals pending, the earliest since May 8, and nothing has been received.

This is the 2nd post I have seen where someone states that I have not responded to their emails. Some clients have told me they found my my reply to them went in their spam box.

Whatever happened, I do apologize. If you wish to see what I posted to my website, you can click on the link below.

Richard Cliche
www.fxturtleTrader.com
438-492-9793

Come after me, "aleneu", please do. You post crap the internet and it becomes the truth just because a Troll posted it? I never hidden my identity or who I was or my contact details at any time. Instead of not wanting to "post interesting contact details on him that I don't want to share here", why don't you start by posting your contact details here?

Richard Cliche
Tel: 438 492 9793

Hi Richard
I appreciate the fact that you've come on this thread to provide your input.

I also read through the update posted on your site--I see that you quoted me. Let me apologize if I gave the wrong impression by using the term "admitted" in my earlier post about GNTFX--my intention wasn't to insinuate that you were trying to hide something. Unfortunately I can't edit the post, so I can't change the terminology.

Let me also say that I appreciate the way you're tried to come through on everyone's behalf. It's not a fun situation by any means, but your willingness to communicate has made the situation more tolerable, at least for me. I for one am willing to work with you as we try to reach some resolution.

Hi Richard
I appreciate the fact that you've come on this thread to provide your input.

I also read through the update posted on your site--I see that you quoted me. Let me apologize if I gave the wrong impression by using the term "admitted" in my earlier post about GNTFX--my intention wasn't to insinuate that you were trying to hide something. Unfortunately I can't edit the post, so I can't change the terminology.

Let me also say that I appreciate the way you're tried to come through on everyone's behalf. It's not a fun situation by any means, but your willingness to communicate has made the situation more tolerable, at least for me. I for one am willing to work with you as we try to reach some resolution.

Thank you for your kind response. I wasn't really irritated, I just thought maybe "confirmed" would be a better word, but I didn't want to get too picky.

I don't think Adam at GNTFX will communicate with me any more, but I don't really mind that. It was getting too difficult picking out the truth from the lies.

At this point, there are things happening to identify who took the money, where it went, and who has it now. They will not get away with this.

I will keep you posted on any new developments.

Richard Cliche
www.FxTurtleTrader.com
438-492-9793

Guys check: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/forexthor-com-alexander-collins.18323/here is a Richard Cliche telling that he likes an EA…and read the name from the next poster…funny isn’t it?

Searching you will see that Richard Cliche also run another forex site forex-dts.com
http://whois.domaintools.com/forex-dts.com

When you look there you will see that Richard should live in Boston

If you search here: http://whoadmin.com/g-spotcoffeeroasters.com.htmlit says he lives in Plattsburgh, hmmm!

aleneu, Are you in Grade II or something? And try coming out of your parent's basement and posting who you really are.

aleneu, Are you in Grade II or something? And try coming out of your parent's basement and posting who you really are.
Richard

Are this how you address your clients just because you don't like what they post online? I think it says more about you and your associates that it does of me. I trusted you and invested a lot of money on your program. Sure; I want to get the money back if it is a scam and sure I did some research on who you really are.

I called the Canadian anti fraud centre (1-888-495-8501).

Richard have promoted a forex managed program acting as an advisor but you had no license to do so. This is a big crime in Canada and if you report it to the Canadian authroties you will be in the top of the line to receive your money back. I bet Richard have made at least $1,000,000 on the entire set up no matter if he is directly involved or not.

I called in the scam on Friday to the Canadian authroties and they told me that everyone that have been dealing with him should do that as it will make our case much stronger and you will be in top of receiving your money back.

What I cannot understand is, why is trading continuing if this is a scam? In my account my latest trade was on 10 July 2017

What I cannot understand is, why is trading continuing if this is a scam? In my account my latest trade was on 10 July 2017
Does anyone know how we can get Forex Peace Army involved? I tried to report GNTFX as a scam on this site but do not have the necessary privileges?

Go to Richards website at fx turtle trader and he gives the explanation why Brian is still trading.

Back